DIAPER question

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Mommy Sophia

DIAPER question

Post by Mommy Sophia »

:roll: I love the way diaper makes noise when my ADBL BOIS are wearing them and they walk around love that noise.

What do you love about your diaper?
pinkluvs

Too bad no more plastic backing

Post by pinkluvs »

The plastic backing was the best for that wonderful sound. And now, you have to pay hefty prices on a certain auction site to even find them.
I should have invested more in the the old plastic-backed diapers around 1999-2001. I made an average 1400 percent profit selling what I bought for the end of plastic-backed. That, and invested in plastic baby pants which are now impossible to find retail unless you like the new PEVA and not the good old PVC. They just don't make them as big either anymore, and also command a high price.
Way better than any stock (as in the stock market) I could have bought, and plastic-backed still rules in my opinion. That's almost most of the fun :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Crissy

what to love about

Post by Crissy »

the slaves that wear diapers have told me they like to stick the tape on the side to the bare skin and tear it off it turns them on :twisted:
pinkluvs

I could see that

Post by pinkluvs »

I'm not quite as skinny as I was a few years ago, but just about fit in to Pampers or Luvs size 6 (the older diapers were a little bigger).
I could definitely see the attraction of the old sticky-tape style diapers, and use what few I have left sparingly in a similar way. Just a little extra tape, and they fit! Yay! :)
I'm glad there is a company that make Pampers replicas with the single tape design. Those are great, but I have suggested some improvements.
We'll see about that. Pink plastic for girls and blue for boys is one. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!