Web Cam

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
Victoriah Nichole Little

Web Cam

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

What if Baby could SEE Mommy? (Or Daddy could see baby girl, or... all the other combinations available).

Of course it probably would not be an option all Mommies would be comfortable with, but I bet some would go for it. It could be a special with certain Mommies, maybe only certain time periods.

I'm not extremely well educated in web business so I am not sure if it is possible to set up a charge web conferencing thing. But it sure seems like it could be. Ms. Madison prolly knows how - I hear tell she knows everything. ;-)

What's everyone else think?
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Lil Vickster, you cutie pie you. Mommy Maddy does not allow us to use web cam and there is a reason. She wants to be safe and comfortable. However, we can view all the wonderful little ones who call us while we are on a call or doing a text chat session. You do have a good idea about making it a special, but until Mommy Maddy changes her mind we have to stick to the rules. :)

Knuffles

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Well that was why I said maybe only some Mommies would be comfortable with doing it, and not all the time. Just a thought. :-)

Thinking outside the box. :: Giggle :: Slight amount of marketing experience kicks in every once in awhile.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love seeing my sissy aby's on the cam and would love to get on cam when the rule is changed :)