Why bother anymore

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
pinkluvs

Why bother anymore

Post by pinkluvs »

It was fun, but I'm thinking of leaving for good. I had some great times while it lasted in the forums, but now ignored. I can't really become "part of the group" due to financial concerns, so this is my sign off.

You all have fun now, ya hear? Us hillbilly DLs and what just can't compete.

It was nice talking with you. I do feel sad, but maybe it really is time to move on. I'll check back in a couple of weeks, and maybe just for fun after that. Who knows? But I don't think posting anymore is a good use of my time.

Thank you all that did reply though. Maybe later then. We'll see about that I reckon.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Dude, I am really at a loss.... what are you talking about? :?

Your post was confusing: what are you making reference to?

I don't think you or me, or anyone for that matter are being "ignored". I don't always post in a timely mannor, and I don't respond to every post, and neither do the mommies.

We all have constraints on our time, so no, this isn't a "hopping" board with 100s of posts every day.

Honestly, I don't understand why you are so upset with phone-a-mommy?

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

Oh honey, no no. Don't leave us darlin. I love reading your posts, as well as everyone else here. I am very sorry you feel this way, I really hope to see you come back and post some more at some point. Don't think you are ignored or will be forgotten, we are not like that here.

I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

Be good, and keep safe.

Love,
Mommy Liz
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Oh honey I don't know what your going through but instead of pulling away from your abdl family you should be embracing it....I know many of my abies are going through financial hardship right now so don't feel alone. Hang in there babyboy :)
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Here her sweetie - I'm at a loss as well. We don't see you come in the chat room to visit like you used to. Hun, if you are going through some stuff, we are here with open ears, open arms, and open hearts. All you have to do is but walk through our doors to be welcomed.
love,

Mommy Maggy