Phone a Mommy movie?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Phone a Mommy movie?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hey there mommies, if you were to be in a movie called the phone a mommy movie, who would be the stars in the movie and how would the movie go? I would love to hear your ideas.

Baby Cammie
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I would like to play myself.......I mean who better than the Real Deal!

I dont idolize celebrities anyway never have, they are over rated and over paid! When I hear these parents asking these entertainers to be better role models I about puke. They are entertainers, not role models. Role models are people we come into contact with in our everyday lives and actually make a difference to us.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I am with Mommy Sara, let the mommies and ladies play themselves, babies also. If they want a stand in that is ok though.
naughtyboyutah

Rephrasing the question

Post by naughtyboyutah »

What I meant to ask is if all the phone a mommies were in a movie what kind of a movie would it be? A comedy? An action movie? A documentary? A thriller? Also was curious what mommies think who should be the main stars in the movie and what the movie would go like? such as what would the plot of the movie be and all? Thoughts?

Baby Cammie
bobbynaughty1

Post by bobbynaughty1 »

I also agree with Mommy Sara. As to type of movie, i'd vote for comedy.
bobbynaughty1
"How many miles to the Fortune Isles? Scarce a one! Fortune smiles, and may she smile upon you!" - Lucian Freud
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Ok yes, Im blonde ya know. Thats a tough one, a little bit of it all Id imagine, but yes we have to have the comedy, because laughing is healing :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I think a comedy too. The closest real movie I can think of that could be redone as the Phoneamommy movie would be Four Rooms. Instead though make it Four Nurseries? Each being a different room in the Phoneamommy House of Mommies.