Which phone a mommy are you thankful for?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Which phone a mommy are you thankful for?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hi there seeing that Thanksgiving is approaching us, I just wanted to start a thread here of asking all the diaper lovers, adult babies, sissies and all others who call phone a mommy which mommies you would like to thank for the great times they have given you. My last count I have been able to call about sixteen of the phone a mommies and every one of them gave me a wonderful time. I did want to thank Mommy Scarlet for always checking up on me and making sure I am behaving and just being so loving to me. I want to thank Mommy Lauren for not giving up on me even when I am being extremely naughty. I thank Mommy Rebecca for always finding a new way to be thankful for her in my life. I thank Sitter Stacie as she constantly makes me laugh and I would be delighted to have her babysit me in real life. She is so much fun, genuine and fun loving and I would be honored to be taken care of by her.
I thank Mommy Ava for giving me even public spankings even though they are embarrasing to me, I know they are for my own good. I am also thankful for Mommy Lizabeth and her southern hospitatlity and loving heart. I thank Mommy Sara for never giving up on me and always being there to make me smile. I am so thankful for each of you mommies and hope on this Thanksgiving you know how much of a difference you have played in my life. Thanks for loving me even when I have been a pain in the neck. I can tell that you phone a mommies really do love me and I am so thankful for that.

Hugs to all my mommies,

Cameron
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Oh my goodness, I'm thankful for ALL of them, not just some.

I haven't talked to them all, but I am still thankful for them.

Plus also there are some on other Madison Enterprises that cross over - Miss Hailey has been ever so important to me, and Veronika gave me the one of the best assignments ever when she made me write that letter and give it to the hotel housekeeper, apologizing for needing a plastic sheet on my bed in case of leaky diapers and asking her to supervise me as I cleaned the room myself!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

i haven't talked to Mommy sarah but i am thankful that she's a great mommy i would love to have a mommy like her as a newborn baby boy
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Your so precious weekoldnewbornbaby and I love your Location: In Mommys Arms :D
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

thanks mommy sarah as a newborn baby i would love to be in your arms
Marty's Mommy

Post by Marty's Mommy »

I am so thankful for ALL the mommies here! Baby Marty has called many of the mommies on this board, and they have ALL given him excatly what he needs in love and nutruring. (He usually needs his pants changed after one of these calls. Shooooo-wee! LOL! :lol: )
A Mother's Dictionary,
THE TWO MINUTE WARNING:
When your baby's face turns red,
and he makes those familiar grunting noises.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

We are thankful to you Marty's Mom and to all the babies as well!