Merry holidays

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
pinkluvs

Merry holidays

Post by pinkluvs »

Merry Holidays for one and all! I hope you have all been good ABy's and DL's.
Maybe you will get something nice like new diapers, or new plastic pants, or both!
Don't overindulge on the drink (except for warm milk and hot coco). Stick with beer 8) . It'll make you pee more :)
Actually a nice drink is a "Snuggler". My GF taught me about this, and learned about it when she was in the Girl Scouts. It's peppermint schnapps, and hot chocolate. Yum!
Oh how naughty, but what fun.
I'm off for some elf bowling. I picked up a 263 score last I played. I figure I have to practice again. It's holiday tradition along with Dr. Demento Christmas music.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Girl Scouts must be teaching a bit more than I knew....

I steer away from most alcohol. Not just for obvious reasons (I'm a preacher), but also because I simply don't like it. I do like a little semi-sweet white wine with my dinner now and then, though, and love wine coolers. Hard lemonade can be good, and I've had that out of a baby bottle several times.

One thing I like in the cold months is to have hot cocoa with just a tiny bit of Bailey's Creme in it.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Sounds like you steer away well Victoria :lol: That was too funny!

Great scores at Bowling! And thanks for the advice. I think everyone should follow it.

Life is much more enjoyable when you can remember what happens, except of course when you have had too much to drink! :lol: