Quantum Leap

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Little Stinky Britches

Quantum Leap

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Dr. Sam Becket was in the middle of another "Leap In" when he realized that something was wrong. He was suposed to "Leap" into the body of a Union officer during the Civil War in 1863, but instead, Sam found himself naked and laying on his back as a hugh cloud of white dust fell over him. The dust had a famular smell: it was soft and sweet, and smelled like a.... BABY!!!

Sam realized that the dust falling over him was baby powder, but why? And why couldn't he get up off the bed or table that he was laying on? As Dr. Becket's mind raced for an answer, he saw a giant woman's face in the cloud of baby powder falling all around him. As the giant face come into view, Sam could see her more clearly, she was a beautiful woman in her early 30s, with a soft, round face, big expressive, blue eyes, and a rather large, upturned nose. Dr. Becket then noticed that the woman was holding two large blue safety pins in her mouth as she sprinkled powder over his nakedness.

But wait, those were not just safety pins the woman was holding in her mouth, they were diaper pins! Two large blue diaper pins in the shape of smiling teddy bears! It was at this point that Sam realized that the giant woman was holding him by the ankles and powdering his naked bottom with baby powder as she held two blue diaper pins in her mouth. When Sam realized that he was being diapered like a baby, he tried to talk with this woman as she held him firmly by the ankles and powdered his bottom with baby powder.

"Who are you? What's going on here? Stop! What are you doing to me? I'm not a baby! Stop it!!! Please don't diaper me!!"

Instead of hearing words being spoken, all Dr. Becket heard was nonsencial baby-talk, "Baba, gobaba, hebe doooo Ma".

The woman smiled as Dr. Becket jabbered to her in infantle Baby-Talk, responed to him with soft motherly cooing nosies. Dr. Becket was about to say something else when the woman lifted him up by the ankles and slipped a soft cloth diaper under his powdered bottom.

"Please don't diaper me! I'm not a baby! Who are you? What am I doing here? I'm Dr. Sam Becket, I am not a baby! Stop this!"

Ignoring his mindless jabbering, the woman brought the front of the diaper up between his legs, and pulled together the wings of the diaper, holding them filmly between her thumb and forefinger. Sam was suprised at the thickness of the diaper, as it forced his legs apart and made him bow-legged.

The woman took a diaper pin from her mouth and ran it through her hair as she carefully pushed the diaper pin through the thick fabric. Dr. Becket

WORK IN PROGRESS
Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Another Great Story! Thanks so much for sharing. I have missed you!
Marty's Mommy

Post by Marty's Mommy »

Thank you so much Sara! I have really missed you too! A LOT is going on in my life right now...

Reconnected with a old girlfriend from 35 years ago....

moved to Lancaster, Ohio before Christmas, so I could be with her....

re-connected with my daughter, and saw my 4 (yes 4!) grandkids...

just yesterday I moved to Cleveland and in a month my girlfriend is moving up here with me. (Being in Cleveland I'll be a 3 hour drive from my daughter and 4 grandkids, so I'm staying close, at least, closer then Phoenix or Minneapolis where I was living.)

So yeah, time or sanity have been in short supply lately. :lol:
A Mother's Dictionary,
THE TWO MINUTE WARNING:
When your baby's face turns red,
and he makes those familiar grunting noises.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

I loveee this, please please continue!! you right great stories.