diapers

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
diaperjamie

diapers

Post by diaperjamie »

hi everyone, i've ben in diapers for a long time and wear them 24/7.i need a babysitter to take care of me and change my diapers when there wet.she has to be caring and understanding to me and why i need to wear diapers.i like the way a diaper feels on me. i also like to be change too.i think diapers are alot of fun to wear. so if you or anyone wants to chat just email me at [email protected] thanks diaperjamie
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Well Hello Diaper Jamie, I have seen you around in chat. So have you found a Mommy here at our site yet?
I hope you have tried our services, There are many Mommies here including myself that fit your description.
diaperjamie

diapertime

Post by diaperjamie »

i need a mommy or a babysitter to change my diaper when it's wet.i can't do it my self can you help me please? i like the feel of a diaper on me so i wear them 24/7.i like to wet my diaper alot and have my diaper change too.
Marty's Mommy

Post by Marty's Mommy »

All it takes is a phone call my friend. :wink:

I have talked to almost every mommy on this site, including the owner, and I assure you, you will get what you need when you call. 8)
A Mother's Dictionary,
THE TWO MINUTE WARNING:
When your baby's face turns red,
and he makes those familiar grunting noises.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

yeah this site is the best AB/DL related chat line. i've ever experienced
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Thats wonderful you feel that way BabyBrendan! Thank you from us all!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

babyBrendan that is very sweet to say.Also Marty's Mommy thanks for the kind words about the service. DiaperJamie, I hope you find what you are looking for in a Mommy or Sitter here.