Blogs

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
MommieSara

Blogs

Post by MommieSara »

I know many of you share your stories right here in the forums, but each of us Mommies have personal blogs sites and welcome you all to bookmark them, comment on them, and share them with friends. We always appreciate your help in pulling our Google ranks by visiting them frequently! We have many talented babies along with Mommies, so if your interested in seeing another side to us visit our sites. I hope other Mommies will also share their sites with you all! Happy reading.......

Mommie Sara's naughty side R rated site:

http://mommysara.sensualwriter.com/

Mommie Sara's ABDL PG rated site:

http://phonemommysara.livejournal.com/

http://phonemommysara.blogspot.com/
Marty's Mommy

Post by Marty's Mommy »

Wow Sara! I am in awe of your writing! :shock:

You not only have a keen, sharp insight into our baby minds (i.e. what arouses amd pleases us) but you express yourself VERY WELL, you are a great writer! :D

I did visit your "rated R" blog, and it was an interesting visit (i.e., "walk on the wild side") but I am much more of a "G rated" baby. :lol:

However, since I was a history major at Ohio University, in Athens, Ohio, I did take an interest in that Nun-spanking painting you have posted. It's hard to believe today that once upon a time in this country that kind of savagery was commonplace. :cry:

Now, your "G rated" blogs are more to my liking, and I was blown-away at how good of a writer you are. I loved the stroler in the park story, as well as the regression in the water story. Actually, I love them them all. :wink:

Anyway, I'm going to keep visiting your blogs, I love them, and I love you. :D
A Mother's Dictionary,
THE TWO MINUTE WARNING:
When your baby's face turns red,
and he makes those familiar grunting noises.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Thank you so very much for visiting and commenting. I appreciate the kinds words.

I posted the caption above so that my babies did not have to visit a bad site, but Im glad you ventured. Yes, I understand much savagery has unfortunately taken play, please know that my writings are not meant to exploit they are meant as only creative, dark fantasy fun.

But I know you know this of me already :D

OKay well, thanks for visiting, I know I can always count on you. Feel free to comment on my blogsite anytime

I love you too!
Thanks for helping me out!
pinkluvs

Umm

Post by pinkluvs »

I went to MommieSara's blog, and I got a warning from my anti virus software. Sorry to say, and I hope this is a mistake.
There were warnings about download dialers among other things.

I sincerely hope this is not the case.

:shock:
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I am a fan of Sara's blogs, very good stuff. This is my G or PG rated sweet non BDSM themed Mommy blog. There are plenty of babies that are very good boys and don't ever have to go over my knee so this blog is about that side.

http://abmommy.blogspot.com/
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Im sorry you experienced a problem pinkluvs. I do not know why. I have no problem bringing up my sites on any of my pc's.

Thank you Scarlet. I am a big fan of your blogs as well! and thank you for sharing your abdl site!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you Mommy Sara. I didn't have the problem pinkluvs experienced so maybe it was a temporary problem?
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I get them sometimes too, but there is nothing on mommy sara's blog that will harm your computer, I go to them every week to read them. Not sure why it does that, but it's all good. you should really go over and have a look yourself.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"