How Did All You mommies get into the AB/DL lifestyle>

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
babybrendan

How Did All You mommies get into the AB/DL lifestyle>

Post by babybrendan »

would love to know how all of the mommies here going into da AB/DL lifestyle. i think it would be fun to find out
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I had a girlfriend who actually introduced me to it about six years ago along with other naughty things she taught me LOL
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I actually had an old boyfriend that introduced me to it. I found it interesting, and lots of fun too! My oh my, the games we would play......mmmmm...... good times, good times....ok, I'm back :lol: !!
Candy

Post by Candy »

When I was 16 I was a candy stripper and I used to read to the patients and would help the nurses change diapers...that's all it took :)
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
pinkluvs

I was diapered by a "Candy Striper"

Post by pinkluvs »

Wow Candy. I certainly remember a time when I was a very sick little boy 4 years old. I was running a high fever, and I wet the bed. The nurse came in along with a Candy Striper, and they helped me into a chair, and changed my bed, and put down a rubber sheet. The candy striper brought in a cart that had cloth diapers and plastic pants. This was during the time hospitals still used them.

The nurse explained to me as best she could that little boys sometimes have accidents, and that they were going to put me in diapers for a while. The Candy Striper took off my wet pajamas, cleaned me up, powdered me, and pinned a cloth diaper on me, and then slipped a pair of Gerber plastic pants on me (I remember seeing the tag!). She was really nice about it, and ignored my "amusement". She just smiled, patted my bottom, and said "all done!"and said she'd be back in a while to check my diaper.
It's a nice memory.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I started liking them when I use to have to care for my baby brothers, helping changing them and stuff. So I tried it out one day and have been hooked ever since :oops:
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Nanny Rachel

How I got started

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Wow very interesting question...I would love to babysit especially those young little ones...they are so dependent on you...to feed them and chagne them...I was hooked...wanted to be around babies constantly....love em....Rachel... :D