little shy about diapers

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
diaperjamie

little shy about diapers

Post by diaperjamie »

i like to say i'm sorry for being annoying to of girls.i get somewhat embarrass talking about my diapers and wetting them.i do like diapers a lot and need some who understanding what i need. i like to have my diapers change. i like to talk about wearing diapers to. i do talk to babysitter stacy from time to time,but she busy most of time. is there another mommy that can help me out with diapers.like i said somewhat shy when it comes to this, i'm sorry for being somewhat of a jerk online.i hope you girls understand thanks jamie
Marty's Mommy

Post by Marty's Mommy »

Just pick up the phone and give them a call... :wink:

You can say ANYTHING you want on the phone, and I have had many calls with Stacie, because like all the other mommies on this site, she is never too busy to take a call.

So pick up the phone, and dial the number, you will be glad you did. :D
A Mother's Dictionary,
THE TWO MINUTE WARNING:
When your baby's face turns red,
and he makes those familiar grunting noises.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Awww thank you hun, and you are right, none of us are ever too busy to not hear from any of the sweeties who call us. *hugs marty*

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hi diaperjamie, welcome to the message board. I hope you have fun sharing with babysitter Stacie :D