Favorite Toys!!

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Favorite Toys!!

Post by NannyBrenda »

I want to know what your favorite toys to play with are!! Is it a rattle, a cuddly teddy bear, a bouncy ball? Let me know!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
sweetmommyJaney

Re: Favorite Toys!!

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

MY adult baby loves to play with her raddle and her baby doll
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

My adult baby boy loves to play with his snoppy and all the Charlie Brown characters, mommy loves them just as much. hehe
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I love playtime with my sweet adult babies! Building towers with blocks and having tea parties with stuffies are my favorites
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Coming back to this subject, I have to say that a glowworm is my new favorite toy because I just went shopping for toys and remembered how much I loved mine when I was little!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:50 am Coming back to this subject, I have to say that a glowworm is my new favorite toy because I just went shopping for toys and remembered how much I loved mine when I was little!
::grabby hands:: me wants me wants glowy worm!!! I have a shark stuffie that I cuddle and play with. I love loud, colorful, musical baby toys cause they deeply regress me into little baby headspace.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:20 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:50 am Coming back to this subject, I have to say that a glowworm is my new favorite toy because I just went shopping for toys and remembered how much I loved mine when I was little!
::grabby hands:: me wants me wants glowy worm!!! I have a shark stuffie that I cuddle and play with. I love loud, colorful, musical baby toys cause they deeply regress me into little baby headspace.
That doesn't surprise me, there are some baby tunes that are so iconic that you hear them and all you can think of is baby!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:21 pm
That doesn't surprise me, there are some baby tunes that are so iconic that you hear them and all you can think of is baby!
Oooh yeah, definitely. I was wandering the baby section the other day at Target. I saw diapers, lotion, baby powder, toys, bottles,, pacifiers, and baby furniture. I just fantasized about my mommy pushing me in a shopping cart teasing and humiliating me with baby talk cause of the baby furniture we had to buy and restock on diapers, wipes, powders, lotions, toys, bottles, pacifiers. Other mommies were laughing and smirking at me. Some mommies even walked up and started talking about me with mommy and acted like I was a baby while discussing mommy tips and tricks to deal with baby boys. Other mommies and female employees would comment how cute I look as a baby and help mommy pick out my baby supplies. I would love it. A adult sized baby section in Target to be treated like a baby and put in different baby equipment or play with toys.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:17 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:21 pm

Oooh yeah, definitely. I was wandering the baby section the other day at Target. I saw diapers, lotion, baby powder, toys, bottles,, pacifiers, and baby furniture. I just fantasized about my mommy pushing me in a shopping cart teasing and humiliating me with baby talk cause of the baby furniture we had to buy and restock on diapers, wipes, powders, lotions, toys, bottles, pacifiers. Other mommies were laughing and smirking at me. Some mommies even walked up and started talking about me with mommy and acted like I was a baby while discussing mommy tips and tricks to deal with baby boys. Other mommies and female employees would comment how cute I look as a baby and help mommy pick out my baby supplies. I would love it. A adult sized baby section in Target to be treated like a baby and put in different baby equipment or play with toys.
Oh, yes, some of the mommies could reach out and pinch your cute wittle cheeks, we could test out highchairs and playpens and changing tables for you! And cribs, we can't forget those, or some new clothes... shortalls and onesies and maybe an adorable dress or two. ;)
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh I agree, there would be nothing better or cuter than an adult baby section to stroll down with mommy’s ABies. Lots of toys to play with, tons of diapers and baby supplies to stock up on and a never ending selection of the cutest adult baby clothes to choose from.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I've seen some very nice abdl stores that have lots to choose from for the babies, some toys they can play with, and some cute clothes, though they aren't endless. :)
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

There’s nothing better than having ur favorite toys to play and then a nice warm blankie to cuddle up with when baby has had a long day and needs a nap.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I enjoy playing with my babies since they are very experienced with all of the adult toys, and I also get cranky. :lol:
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I knew and heard that all exquisite mommies have handled toys, but I can't see it in reality because mommies are fetishes. :roll:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Fetish Mommies with lots of experience with fetishes!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Is it okay if your adult baby is my favourite toy? Asking for a friend?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 01.52.07.png
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 01.52.07.png (167.8 KiB) Viewed 139145 times
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

My adult baby is the softest, cutest toy ever. Its face is cute and round, and its eyes are huge and round. Its body is stuffed with a soft material, and its hair is formed of the same material. My grown-up little one is the perfect playmate, snuggling buddy, and unending cuddle machine. It has the added benefit of calming me down and reducing my anxiety when I'm feeling stressed. My adult baby is a faithful and soothing companion, constantly there for me with its soft, loving presence.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The variety of sex toys people like is greater than one might assume and often goes beyond your standard vibrator, says Good Vibrations staff sexologist Carol Queen. “Vibrators, dildos, harnesses, and bondage gear are all in our top-selling list, and that's also no surprise,” she explains. Dildos and vibrators are especially great for exploring the possibility of genital pleasure and orgasm.”
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

My favorite toys to play with are Legos, building blocks, puzzles, and outdoors activities like biking and swimming, squishy balls, remote control cars, and board games.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

She loves to look at all the colors and textures, feeling the various fabrics and textures between her fingers. She also enjoys dressing her doll up in different cute outfits. She loves to giggle and laugh, pretending her doll is a real baby and cooing and talking to it. When she's done playing, she wraps her doll up in a blanket and snuggles it close, singing a lullaby until it falls asleep.