Diapered or not to be Diapered

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
mommynamedsusan

Diapered or not to be Diapered

Post by mommynamedsusan »

Hi lovelies :) This is mommy Susan and I'm just wondering, how many of you wear your diapers during the day when your outside of your house? Some I've talked to think it's too risky and some love to wear them. I'm just wondering if there are more abies or diaper lovers that wear them out than don't. Anyone?
Tawny

Re: Diapered or not to be Diapered

Post by Tawny »

i love diapering during the day but i love making them go to bed in their diapers too!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I like to diaper my abdls 24/7
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

diapers all day every day 24/7!!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

my adultbaby girl is to be diapered 24/7 because she isn't grown enough to use the potty like we do!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

so is mine mommy janey!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I am not diapered 24/7, but I do have accidents from time to time so maybe I should. I just haven't got up the courage to do so. I am a scared sissy baby.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

This sissy baby loves nothing more than the comforting feeling of a soft diaper against their skin, providing a sense of safety and security. Although they may not be diapered 24/7, the thought of embracing their inner baby and surrendering to their desires leaves them feeling hot and excited. Despite their fears, their desire to be fully diapered and babied grows stronger with every accidental leak, making them a truly irresistible sissy baby.