Please list the regional accents of mommies.

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
babymarty

Please list the regional accents of mommies.

Post by babymarty »

Here is an idea.

I've been hiring phone mommies to fullfill my fantasies for over 10 years now. I have found in my experence, that not every "mommy" can be the mommy in my fantasies, and regional accents have a lot to do with it.

For example. I can't stand New York/Boston/East Coast accents[/u]. They sound too "nasel" to me, and I didn't grow up around mommies from the East Coast, so that type of accent/way of speaking, is a HUGE TURN OFF.

On the other hand, I LOVE those Southern/Country, "hillbilly" accents!

Give me a "country mommy" from from GA., AL., KY., Tenn., or West Virginia, and I'm in baby heaven! Love those Southern mommies!

The Mid-West is great too, Ohio, Minnesota, and of course the Mountian West (where I'm from) CO., AZ., or Utah.

Now, some babies like mommies from different cultures. (I don't) There are British mommies, Russian mommies, and Black/Afro mommies.

However, the photos on this web site do not tell the perspective baby (customer) what type of accent, culture, or way of speaking that mommies have. And let's be honest, to some it's no big deal, but to others like me, it is a make or break issue when it comes to phone fantasies.

And when it really comes down to it, the way a mommy looks really doesn't make a difference in the phone play, but the way she talks, the accent she has, makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

So.......... how about listing where the mommy is from? If she is from Tenn., then she probably has a southern accent/drawl. If she is from London, in the UK, then she has an English/British accent. By listing where the mommy is from, and her accent, babies (customers) can make better decisions about which mommy to chose.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

You know, I still think this is a good idea. :lol:

I wrote this back in Nov. 06, and to date 128 people have read it, but no one has agreed with me. :lol:

Oh well, I still think it's a good idea! :lol:

(That, or some audio samples. :wink: )
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

The reason we don't do audios of the Mommies voices is because there are some awfully naughty babies and little boys and sissies that would just click on our audio file and well....you know...wankity wankity. Which really would not be fair to us who work here and make our living by taking care of all you sweet taters. It is a good idea, but it's not feasible to do so. Although I guess we could say where we are from, or something like that.

And Marty lol you say you don't like East Coast Accents? Little one I lived on the East Coast for most of my life before moving a little bit ago lol. Silly pooter you *hugs*

And I know Mommy Liz has a southern accent, I do believe she is from Texas.

So there are two for you.
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

You don't sound like you are from the North East! :D

Stacie, I have done 2 calls with you so far, and if I had to place your voice, I would say it sounds either West Coast (WA, OR, CA), or "Mountain West" (AZ, UT, CO).

Believe me, you do NOT sound like a Boston, New York, Phily, or Vermount Mommy. :lol:

Most women (Mommies) who are from these areas, have a "nasel" sound when they talk, especially the ones from Boston and New York. :roll:

In fact, one of the reasons I have NEVER considered living in those areas are the way the people talk. :lol:

To my ears, everyone from the North East sound like the guys who owned the Pizza shop, in Spike Lee's movie, "Do The Right Thing." :lol:

Oh, and you have a good point about the audio samples. (I didn't think about that. :oops: )

You are right, many babies would forgo calling if they could get samples, and that would not be fair to you guys, who are such wonderful mommies. :wink:

Sorry, it was a dumb idea. :(
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Well we do have our stories that some of the Mommies have done. I think that will help. Also babies can IM us, e-mail us and chat with us in the chat room. I agree it would help to have a clip on site.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Oh geez marty, it wasn't a stupid idea at all. Actually I wish we could do it, but due to the reasons listed above in my other post we can't. It's too bad that a couple bad apples spoil things for everyone.

You be good.

Stacie *hugs*
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

No not a stupid idea at all.