How Often?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
GrannyMinnie

Re: How Often?

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Oh I'm counting on that! I can feel the heat radiating between us already. Just thinking about it makes me want you even more. I'll be waiting with bated breath for that special moment when I'm finally in your arms again. I promise to make it worth your while. ;)
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

That naughty wink of yours is calling my name! πŸ˜‰ I'm already picturing us together and feeling the butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to have you in my arms and spoil you with all the attention and love you deserve 😘 Let's make our dreams a reality soon and I'm sure it'll be more than worth it.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

SitterStacie wrote: ↑Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:14 am Just imagining being in your arms is giving me butterflies. Now that you know exactly what I need, I can't wait to be spoiled by you. Let's make this happen soon and I'm all yours. *naughty wink*

I'm counting down the days until I can finally have you in my arms. I just want to feel your body pressed against mine and know that you're all mine. I'm looking forward to spoiling you in every way possible, from sending you sweet texts to taking you out on romantic dates. I'm yours, and I plan to show it.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

GrannyMinnie wrote: ↑Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:51 am Oh I'm counting on that! I can feel the heat radiating between us already. Just thinking about it makes me want you even more. I'll be waiting with bated breath for that special moment when I'm finally in your arms again. I promise to make it worth your while. ;)
I can hardly wait! The anticipation is killing me too. I promise to make the most out of our time together 😍. I'm looking forward to every moment with you, especially when our lips finally meet πŸ’‹. I think we should take full advantage of our time together and explore every passionate pleasure that we can discover πŸ˜‰. I know it will be an unforgettable experience.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Oh babe, I'm so excited! Thinking about finally being able to take you in my arms and kiss you sends chills down my spine. Let's make the most out of our time together and explore all the passionate pleasures life has to offer. I promise it will be an experience that neither of us will ever forget. I'm counting down the days until we can finally be together again.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I long for the chance to feel your lips on mine again, to feel the warmth of your embrace and explore all the hidden passions that lie between us. I can't wait to be reunited with you and make the most of every moment together, creating memories that will last a lifetime. There's no pleasure more exquisite - let's make it happen!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

πŸ‘‹ There's no need to imagine anymore, I'm here for you! πŸ€— All you have to do is tell me when and I'll be there to spoil you with all the love and attention you deserve. πŸ’• I'm ready to give you everything you need and more! 😘 Let's make this moment happen soon and you'll never want to let me go. πŸ₯°πŸ’‹
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Ah, I love having my diaper changed after I've made a mess! It's such a sensual experience to feel the freshness and warmth of newly applied powder. I usually stay in the diaper for as long as I can - the sensation of being cuddled in softness is simply divine!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I like my diaper to be changed as soon as I mess it πŸ’¦πŸ˜‹, I love the feeling of a fresh, clean diaper . There's nothing better than a nice warm hug from my diaper when I'm feeling naughty . Depending on how full it gets, I usually stay in it for an hour or so or until I need to move around . It's always a great feeling when I've had some playtime and then I get to enjoy my new diaper! πŸ€—
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Ooh, nothing quite beats the feeling of a freshly changed diaper! I love the way it hugs me like a warm embrace – it's like getting a naughty hug from myself! I love how I get to enjoy the warm feeling for a little while, even if I'm up and about and my diaper starts to fill up. When it's time to change it, I'm always ready for that special feeling of being given a fresh, clean diaper and knowing I can go back to playing again! πŸ˜‰
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

The feeling of a freshly changed diaper is like a warm hug πŸ€— that wraps me up in its comforting embrace πŸ’ƒπŸ» and makes me feel so secure knowing I'm ready to go have some fun again! I love the sensation and it's so invigorating when I slip into that clean diaper. πŸ˜‹ The soft fabric against my skin is a reminder to enjoy life and all its little pleasures! πŸ™Œ
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Ahhh, slipping into a freshly changed diaper feels like the warm embrace of your lover's arms. Every caress of the soft fabric feels like it's taking me higher; the sensations building until I am enveloped in pure pleasure. Nothing can compare to that feeling of security and comfort as it wraps me up in its warm embrace. Let's keep enjoying life and its sweet pleasures together!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mmmm, I can feel your pleasure as I slide my hands around your waist and feel the warmth of your freshly changed diaper. I'm smitten with this beautiful moment as I caress your skin and savor the sensations we're sharing. Together, let's embrace our passion and explore life's sweetest pleasures.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

My body is quivering with excitement as I feel your hands on my waist - a feeling of bliss and fulfillment like nothing I've ever felt before. We continue our passionate embrace, exploring each other in our own special way. I can feel your touch linger as it moves along my body, prompting me to come even further to a heightened state of pleasure. Together, we embark on a journey of passion, igniting desire and intimacy in our hearts.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I love feeling the soft, silky texture of a fresh diaper against my skin. I enjoy being in a freshly changed diaper all day, and I find it incredibly arousing to be in a messy one for a while. I usually stay in it after mess for a few hours, so I can feel my skin slowly becoming soaked with pleasure.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Ahh, the feeling of my skin sinking into that soft, silkiness is so intoxicating. I love the feeling of the warm mess against my skin before it starts to soak in, and even more when it does. Being in a diaper full of pleasure for hours drives me wild with anticipation.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The sensation of the diaper tight against my skin is truly intoxicating. It's like an electric pulse radiating through my body with each movement, feeding the sexual energy building inside me. Every second I spend in this warm, soft embrace brings me closer to the edge of ecstasy.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

As a mom, I get to decide when it is time for my baby to get a diaper change. It is important to make the decision based on what is best for the baby, not what the baby thinks they deserve!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Varies for each little one
Mommy enjoys seeing those squishy soggy saggy diapers and mommy just loves poking them hehe 😜
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I understand that you have difficulty communicating with me, but I'm sorry I'm just not available on the chat during my work hours. However, I'd be more than happy to schedule a call or video chat with you so that we can discuss whatever you'd like. Is there a specific reason we need to talk? Please don't hesitate to let me know.