Sissy Wardrobe

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommyJackie13

Sissy Wardrobe

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Of all of the frilly, girly sissy clothes you have, which piece is your absolute favorite? Let's have a little fashion show in the comments so you can show off your favorite sissy attire!
MommyTammy3

Re: Sissy Wardrobe

Post by MommyTammy3 »

Great topic Jackie! I want to see all of the lace and ruffles our babies have out there!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Mommy Jackie and Mommy Tammy thank you so much for asking!!

Im fairly small and generally can fit into real off-the rack girls clothes sizes 12-16 depending on the item and have a fairly good wardrobe of well fitting girls clothes and accessories. Amongst my favorites are several 'jumper' dresses as I really love the look and fit of these. Most of them are quite short on me. I also have several empire waist dresses. When dressing I usually start with an undervest - usually lace trimmed - and cover with either a turtleneck blouse or lace trimmed button up blouse with Peter Pan collar. I usually wear white opaque tights and white lace trimmed anklet socks. Most of my shoes are either cross or T-strap Mary Janes flats - I have black, white, and pink pairs. If Ive been good Im allowed to wear panties - usually 'brief' style with lace trim at the waist and legs - under my tights but must wear a thick incontinance pad (Tena Ultimate) in them as I am always leaking:( For any misbehavior or wetting 'accidents' my panties are replaced with a thick disposable diaper that is visible thru my tights and usually just peeking out from under my short dresses.
Luv and hugs to all
Patti
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aww sounds like you have quite the collection, sissy! Though I'm guessing the good girl panties see much less use than you diapers ;)