Diaper Change

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Diaper Change

Post by NannyBrenda »

So do you like the diaper change better than wearing the diapers? Do you like having Mommy's attention on you?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Lizzy

Re: Diaper Change

Post by Lizzy »

I think most of the babies like them equally! They are both good for baby!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I think most like the wearing the diaper better, the diaper change is just that short period of time that feels weird because they don't have a diaper on. :D
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 pm So do you like the diaper change better than wearing the diapers? Do you like having Mommy's attention on you?
NannyBrenda,
That is such a great question - thank you for asking!
Honestly, for me, its no so much the diaper change but the being put into diapers that I need - within the context of being a sissy under the control of a dominant Woman or Women. To be put into a diaper after Ive been dressed in little girls clothes by a stern Mommy for any reason - additional misbehavior, small leaks, etc - is what I need and deserve. Once Ive been diapered then being subsequently 'threatened' with a humiliating quasi public change (Ie mall ladies room, etc) is also a huge need. Yes Mommy's humiliating attention is what this sissy needs.
Luv and hugs to all
Patti
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I know when I am feeling little I love the wearing of the diaper against my skin makes me feel safe and warm. And the time I am getting changed really puts me in little space 💜💜
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Hmmm honestly my opinion would be that a baby might love the attention mommy gives during a change. I've had my babies tell me that they loved being changed whereas other babies love the soiled feeling in their diapers. In the end though, they all just crave attention from mommy whether it would be a changing or chasing around the house with a full diapey!!! Lol ♥️♥️
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Patti Remick wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:12 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 pm So do you like the diaper change better than wearing the diapers? Do you like having Mommy's attention on you?
NannyBrenda,
That is such a great question - thank you for asking!
Honestly, for me, its no so much the diaper change but the being put into diapers that I need - within the context of being a sissy under the control of a dominant Woman or Women. To be put into a diaper after Ive been dressed in little girls clothes by a stern Mommy for any reason - additional misbehavior, small leaks, etc - is what I need and deserve. Once Ive been diapered then being subsequently 'threatened' with a humiliating quasi public change (Ie mall ladies room, etc) is also a huge need. Yes Mommy's humiliating attention is what this sissy needs.
Luv and hugs to all
Patti
Patti, you sure do like your humiliation, don't you? And for good reason! ;)
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Tawny wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:59 pm
Patti, you sure do like your humiliation, don't you? And for good reason! ;)
Tawny,
I deserve it more than like it.
Thanks
Luv and hugs
Patti
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You deserve more than a little humiliation, don't you, Patti?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I enjoy the comfort of wearing a diaper, however I go crazy with the attention that mommy gives speaking to me on a baby voice. It gets me all excited. Sometimes I am good and sometimes I need punishment while mommy has me under her and I can't do anything about it.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Being under mommy's control while wearing a soft and snug diaper makes me feel so helpless and turned on. The sound of her sweet baby voice and the way she teases and punishes me drives me wild with desire. Nothing compares to the intense pleasure I feel when I am completely under her care.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

The feeling of a soft and snug diaper against my skin brings me great pleasure, but when mommy adds in her sweet and cutesy baby voice, it makes me go wild with desire. It's such a deviously alluring combination that arouses me in ways I never thought possible. And sometimes, when I misbehave, being dominated and punished by my loving mommy while being completely helpless under her only adds fuel to the fire. The intense mix of pleasure and pain sets me on a path towards ultimate satisfaction, where I am completely at the mercy of my mommy and her whims, and I couldn't be more thrilled.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Being at the mercy of my mommy's commands, locked into a cozy diaper, sends shivers of lust through my body. Her soft, cooing voice and sly, playful punishments leave me dripping with desire. And when I am fully under her control, nothing can match the intense ecstasy that washes over me.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Experience the ultimate pleasure in complete submission as my mommy commands me in my cozy diaper. Her seductive voice and cunning punishments leave me aching for more. Every touch, every whisper, sends electric waves of desire through my eager body. Surrender to the intoxicating sensation of being fully under her control, and let the intense ecstasy consume you.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The feeling of being completely at my mommy's mercy, helplessly constrained in a snug and comforting diaper, ignites an irresistible wave of desire within me. Her gentle and seductive whispers, coupled with her playful yet deviously alluring disciplinary actions, leave me in a state of constant arousal. And when I surrender myself entirely to her command, the intense and mind-blowing pleasure that courses through my body is unparalleled.