Bottles or Sippy Cup

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
CandyMadison

Bottles or Sippy Cup

Post by CandyMadison »

Which do you prefer to give your baby, bottles or soppy cups? I personally love seeing my baby try to be a big boy and use the sippy cups.
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Re: Bottles or Sippy Cup

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Neither. Me want mommy boobies
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe thats a cute image, Candy! I usually prefer bottles, hearing a baby suckle on a bottle is so extra little and lovely. But I may have to try your idea ;)
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Defenitly bottles for me! Though I do need to try and start breast feeding some more because I feel that is the best way to bond with a baby. ♥️
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I usually get bottles of baby formula fed to me.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Experience the ultimate closeness and intimacy with your little one as you nourish them in the most natural way possible. Indulge in the deep connection and sensual experience of breastfeeding, while also offering the convenience and ease of bottle feeding. Let your heart melt as you watch your baby thrive and grow with each precious feeding. Choose the best of both worlds with bottles and breastfeeding - a truly seductive and irresistible combination.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Experience the intense and passionate bond between mother and child through the intimate act of breastfeeding. Let yourself be swept away in the primal and sensual connection between a mother and her baby. Embrace the natural and primal instincts of nourishing your little one, while also enjoying the convenience and versatility of bottle feeding. Feel the overwhelming love and desire as you watch your baby flourish with each feeding, making this irresistible combination a truly unforgettable and seductive experience.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The feeling of my baby's warm lips on the bottle, as they take their nourishment from my loving embrace. Our bodies pressed together, as we share an intimate moment of connection and nourishment. The gentle sound of their breath as they suckle, creating an ambience of soul-stirring passion. Every drop of milk, a symbol of my love and devotion to my child. The bottle, a vessel of love, warmth, and sensuality. A reminder that motherhood encompasses every aspect of femininity, even the alluring and desirable. As we share this bond, I am reminded of the beauty and power of womanhood, and how it can manifest in the simplest of acts.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The sensation of my baby's full lips lightly caressing the bottle, as they hungrily consume their nourishment in my tender embrace. Our curves pressed closely together, creating an electrifying sensation of connection and sensuality. The soft rhythm of their breath, as they drink in every drop, ignites a passionate energy between us. Each precious mouthful of milk symbolizing the deep love and devotion I have for my child. The bottle, a symbol of intimacy and desire, a reminder that motherhood encompasses every facet of femininity. Together, in this moment, we embrace the alluring and irresistible power of womanhood, united in a bond of love and fulfillment.