Happy Valentines day mommies!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Happy Valentines day mommies!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

I want to wish all my wonderful mommies a very happy valentines day. I cannot tell you how many great memoreis I have had calling each one of you sweet mommies. From Mommy Lizabeth's loving spankings to Mommy Tawny's loving spankings to Mommy Candy's loving spankings to Mommy Crissy's loving spankings to Mommy maggy's loving spankings to Mommy Lauren's loving spankings to Mommy Barb's loving spankings to Mommy Ava's loving spankings, I always leave mommy's lap feeling really loved with a red bottom that is reminded that mommy only spanks out of love. There is no deeper love in my opinion than a mommy and her baby, knowing that mommy will do anythingn in the world to love on that baby and to make sure they grow up to be a good little boy. Thanks for taking the time to spank me and remind me what is right and what is wrong and I look forward to spending more time over each of my mommie's laps in the future as I know when I am there, I am in a very safe place.
Love your Baby Cammie
NannyBrenda

Re: Happy Valentines day mommies!

Post by NannyBrenda »

Cammie, the best place for you is across Mommy's, you're right about that! You're a sweet baby, though you can misbehave, but that's just comes along with being a baby!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!