Nursery Scents

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyJackie13

Nursery Scents

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hi Babies! Are there any unexpected scents that you've found that remind you of being a baby? Like a perfume with a baby powder finish or a lotion that just happens to smell like your favorite diaper cream, I'm curious how often scent is a trigger for your littlespace :)
sweetmommyJaney

Re: Nursery Scents

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I know for some of my littles the smell of the powder and the fresh diaper smell puts them in to diaper space
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have one baby that drops into little space when he hears a vacuum cleaner! Makes cleaning interesting, that's for sure! :D :D
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Some of my babies enjoy the scent of baby oil. Means it's time for a good rubbing down :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Plain baby powder, lavender baby powder, diaper rash cream, ivory soap, that new diaper smell... I know all of those work!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

A&D ointment seems to b a big trigger for some of my littles 😊 and I would have to agree lol. And of course there’s nothing like the smell of a freshly opened package of diapers 😁
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Haha Tawny that vacuum cleaner one is definitely a new one for me! I bet you have lots of fun with that trigger.

Aw you're right about that, Candy! A new package of diapers will have almost every adult baby cooing for Mommy in no time