Favorite Clothes?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Favorite Clothes?

Post by NannyBrenda »

What are your favorite baby clothes? Onesie, baby t-shirt, little dress? What do you like the most?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyCrissy

Re: Favorite Clothes?

Post by MommyCrissy »

I love seeing babies in onesies :) it's so cute especially when they fiddle with their little tosies and kick their little feet. <3
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Onesies are awfully cute! And they come in so many designs that it's hard to choose what's the cutest!
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

My fave is a short baby doll top or pink and very sissy-ish short top that leaves my plastic pants and diapers in view, also i really love and get excited to the point of getting naughty in my plastic pants or satin silky sissy pants that are plastic lined...❤
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Awww Sissy Baby that is so cute! I love making sure that my little ones are dressed up nice and pretty and the diaper showing is always a plus! Have to make certain that everyone can see the hard work and time I put in diapering those cute little bottoms!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

oh my favorite is knee high socks with a cute short frilly dress and matching bloomers to cover their adorable little diapered tooshies. I just love the naughty innocence the outfit portrays :D
Davina

Post by Davina »

I'm the same as Sissy Baby, I like really cute short frilly dress that don't hide my diaper :oops: and I like knee length socks too candymadison14 or frilly ankle socks :oops:
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Short frilly dresses with poofy skirts and lots of pretty bows r perfect for showing off those cute diapers and panties 😁😉
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Frilly dresses are lovely, so are little ballerina outfits! The tights stretch out over the diapers so well, and the way the tutu sticks out gets even more attention.
Davina

Post by Davina »

NannyBrenda wrote:What are your favorite baby clothes? Onesie, baby t-shirt, little dress? What do you like the most?
NannyBrenda :oops: That's a really good idea...
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Davina wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:49 pm
NannyBrenda wrote:What are your favorite baby clothes? Onesie, baby t-shirt, little dress? What do you like the most?
NannyBrenda :oops: That's a really good idea...
Oh? What's a good idea? What would you like to put on? Maybe something with a cute, adorable skirt...
Davina

Post by Davina »

NannyBrenda wrote:Frilly dresses are lovely, so are little ballerina outfits! The tights stretch out over the diapers so well, and the way the tutu sticks out gets even more attention.
Oh, I quoted the wrong message @NannyBrenda I meant this one, the ballerina outfit with tights and a tutu... :oops:
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I really enjoy dressing up my Sissy babies in either pink or white frilly panties over their diapers then there is nothing cuter than a ballerina tu tu skirt or a ballerina dress with the pamper and panty peeking put from underneath. This is also great for humiliation so that everyone can see the my Sissy baby parade around in public.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Davina wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:10 am
NannyBrenda wrote:Frilly dresses are lovely, so are little ballerina outfits! The tights stretch out over the diapers so well, and the way the tutu sticks out gets even more attention.
Oh, I quoted the wrong message @NannyBrenda I meant this one, the ballerina outfit with tights and a tutu... :oops:
Now, that makes a bit more sense! And I'm sure you would be a blushing, adorable mess as I watched you prance about in a ballerina outfit while I watched. :wink: :D
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Probably my favorite type clothes would be cartoon or babyish type shirt thats a little small and doesn't cover my diaper at all. I'd be wearing warm booties or cute adult kid looking shoes maybe ones that light up. I'd be wearing a fun goofy looking hat while sucking on a pacifier with a pacifier clip. Its like a toddler look and mommy can always have easy access to do frequent diaper checks. Cause I don't decide when diaper checks happen or when and we're I get my diaper changed. 😁
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:22 pm Probably my favorite type clothes would be cartoon or babyish type shirt thats a little small and doesn't cover my diaper at all. I'd be wearing warm booties or cute adult kid looking shoes maybe ones that light up. I'd be wearing a fun goofy looking hat while sucking on a pacifier with a pacifier clip. Its like a toddler look and mommy can always have easy access to do frequent diaper checks. Cause I don't decide when diaper checks happen or when and we're I get my diaper changed. 😁
A short shirt with fishies all over it, sneakers with multi-colored lights on the bottom, a glittery pacifier with a clip that has puppies all over it, and a thick diaper that I have to check. Sounds good to me!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

It would super embarassing and blushy and exciting to have Mommy dress me this way. 😊 It would be even more fun if she buckled me into a car seat in the back seat playing baby music for me to listen to. Mommy would laugh and giggle at how cute I was being dancing and singing along to the music. I wonder what Mommy would do if I went potty too much in my diapee and needed to be changed. Would Mommy change me in the car or in a ladies room with a charging room since we were on our way to the store to shop?🤭🤔
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:30 am It would super embarassing and blushy and exciting to have Mommy dress me this way. 😊 It would be even more fun if she buckled me into a car seat in the back seat playing baby music for me to listen to. Mommy would laugh and giggle at how cute I was being dancing and singing along to the music. I wonder what Mommy would do if I went potty too much in my diapee and needed to be changed. Would Mommy change me in the car or in a ladies room with a charging room since we were on our way to the store to shop?🤭🤔
I suppose that would depend on where we were going and maybe just how stinky you were! Either way could be a little embarrassing, in the car with the doors wide open to let a breeze clear the air and so that everyone walking past could get an eyeful of a baby getting changed or in the ladies room with other mommies walking past with their babies... or older children that are already out of their diapers. I bet you would be blushing either way!
Babybarbie

Post by Babybarbie »

i love a baby in a small pink fluffy dress with ruffles, when my little baby twirls it lifts up to where everyone can see the diaper that my baby is wearing, I might put some stockings on depends on how I feel that day.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I prefer a fluffy dress with ruffles and bows. White stockings to go up to my diapers.