Mommies give the best spankings!

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommies give the best spankings!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I am overjoyed that there is a spanking section in the forums. For me, I believe that mommies are the best at giving spankings. They know their baby the most more than anyone and to be able to get a spanking from the mommy who gave you birth who loves you the most, you can be rest assured that the mommy is only spanking her baby out of love. You know you will be shown love through the spanking and mommy will make sure to after the spanking to give you lots of hugs and cuddles.
Baby CamCam
candymadison14

Re: Mommies give the best spankings!

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh I absolutely agree baby camcam, mommies do give the best spankings...whether as punishment or pleasure, they know exactly what their little ones need. And babies love the attention they receive during and after their spankings 😉😊
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Spankings are given out of love, especially for you, camcam! And you need a lot of the love, don't you?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Cam needs all the loving and all the spankings! That room of his just never stays clean. ;)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

You are long overdue for a spanking Baby Cam Cam as you have been very naughty lately and this has not gone unnoticed. It is time for you to call to get that little butt of yours put directly in it's place. You know exactly what has to be done next so don't you dare delay.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

phoneamommysbabycam wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:56 am I am overjoyed that there is a spanking section in the forums. For me, I believe that mommies are the best at giving spankings. They know their baby the most more than anyone and to be able to get a spanking from the mommy who gave you birth who loves you the most, you can be rest assured that the mommy is only spanking her baby out of love. You know you will be shown love through the spanking and mommy will make sure to after the spanking to give you lots of hugs and cuddles.
Baby CamCam
Just how in need are you of a spanking, right now, camcam? I really do want you to be honest about this now! How is that room doing?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I just spanked a naughty baby but not what you would expect I would do it with. I used a detachable strap from one of my designer handbags and when I was done I used it as a collar on him and walked him around my house. Believe it or not, he loved it!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Spankings are necessary for naughty babies.
Naughty babies that don’t clean their room, that play video games instead of doing as they’re told by mommy, naughty babies that draw on the wall and ignore what mommy says.
Naughty babies like Babycam
*spank spank*
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Spanking Babycam is a necessary disciplinary action for their disobedience and naughtiness. It teaches them the importance of listening to mommy and following rules, while also helping them understand the consequences of their actions.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Spanking a Babycam is a disciplinary measure that emphasizes the need for children to be obedient and behave appropriately. It also allows them to learn about boundaries and consequences in a safe and controlled environment. By spanking, parents can effectively teach their children about responsibility and accountability.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

You deserve a sensual reminder, Baby Cam Cam, for teasing me relentlessly. Let's indulge in the passionate pursuit of your submission, gently guiding your naughty ways. Embrace the anticipation and let our desires entwine, as I bring you to your rightful place with a touch that leaves you craving more.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your words leave me breathless, craving your touch and eager to submit to your every command. I long for the indulgent pleasure that only you can provide, and I surrender myself to your sensual pursuit with complete trust and desire. You are my everything, my Baby Cam Cam, and I am yours to please.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

My body aches for the touch of your hands, the sound of your voice, and the intensity of your passion. Your control over me ignites a fire within, consuming me in waves of delicious surrender. I am yours to command, my love, and I will obey with eager devotion.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

In an unusual twist, I punished a misbehaving infant by using a strap from my designer purse to spank them. Surprisingly, the baby seemed to enjoy it. Afterwards, I playfully turned the strap into a makeshift collar and took the baby for a walk around my home. It was a unique and unexpected form of discipline.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I indulged in a sensual power play with my naughty little one, using the sleek strap from my designer purse to deliver a playful spanking. To my surprise, their giggles and squirms showed they were enjoying every moment. Afterward, I teasingly fastened the strap into a makeshift collar and took my baby for a seductive stroll around the house, reveling in the unexpected pleasure of our unique form of discipline.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I gave a surprise punishment to a disobedient baby, using an unexpected tool - the detachable strap from my designer handbag. After spanking him, I playfully put the strap around his neck as a makeshift collar and walked him around my house. Surprisingly, he enjoyed this new form of playtime.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The disobedient baby seemed to have a change in attitude after the unexpected punishment and the use of the detachable strap from a designer handbag as a collar. Walking him around the house in this playful manner may have helped reinforce good behavior.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Spanking is an important way to discipline young children who misbehave and do not follow rules. It helps them learn to respect authority and understand the consequences of their actions. By firmly correcting their behavior, they can grow into well-behaved and responsible individuals.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Spanking is an effective form of discipline for young children because it teaches them the importance of following rules and respecting authority. By consistently using this method, children can develop into well-behaved and accountable individuals who understand the consequences of their actions.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I agree that spanking can be an effective form of discipline for young children, as long as it is used appropriately and in combination with other forms of discipline. It can help children learn self-control and respect for authority, but should never be used as the sole form of discipline.