Glitter and sparkles

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
CandyMadison

Glitter and sparkles

Post by CandyMadison »

I personally love dressing my baby in dresses and stockings. I originally did it as a punishment, but he looked so cute dressed up that I just kept up with it. Can anyone relate?
Jenna2

Re: Glitter and sparkles

Post by Jenna2 »

omg i love dressing the littles i baby sit for in glitter and poofy dresses!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

There are some babies that absolutely need to have glitter and dresses. Some love it, some don't.. but that doesn't change that they need it!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

My favorite thing about covering my sissy babies in glitter is how hard it is for them to get it all off later when they want to try and be a big boy again! hehe they're stuck being little glitter princesses no matter what!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

The more glitter and shimmering sparkles, the better! I love seeing those cute little sissy babies all dolled up in the girliest, frilliest outfits I can find! Stockings and buckle shoes, a big sash to go around that waist... Precious!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

CandyMadison wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:14 pm I personally love dressing my baby in dresses and stockings. I originally did it as a punishment, but he looked so cute dressed up that I just kept up with it. Can anyone relate?
Jenna2 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:28 am omg i love dressing the littles i baby sit for in glitter and poofy dresses!
NannyBrenda wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:15 am There are some babies that absolutely need to have glitter and dresses. Some love it, some don't.. but that doesn't change that they need it!
MommyJackie13 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:23 pm My favorite thing about covering my sissy babies in glitter is how hard it is for them to get it all off later when they want to try and be a big boy again! hehe they're stuck being little glitter princesses no matter what!
mommyybarb wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:40 am The more glitter and shimmering sparkles, the better! I love seeing those cute little sissy babies all dolled up in the girliest, frilliest outfits I can find! Stockings and buckle shoes, a big sash to go around that waist... Precious!
OMG - you guys are the best when it comes to how to treat your sissy's! This little sissy deserves this treatment. And i know where you can find the perfect little sissy with a closet full of perfectly fitting little girls clothes... :oops: :cry:
Luv and hugs
Patti
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Omg, I haven't used glitter before! I'm definitely going to have to try that! And Patti, you just happen to know about a closet and a sissy? I bet those perfectly fitted dresses fit you, don't they? Naughty sissy!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

So, I finally tried the glitter and sparkles and though it was such a pretty sight to see, the clean up was absolutely horrible and my baby got a few sparkles in his eye. Not a good idea, and I won't be trying this out again anytime soon.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Yes, the glitter is a wonderful and pretty thing as long as someone else gets to clean it up!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Yes, absolutely! I also love dressing my baby up in dresses and stockings. It's a great way to get creative and make their look unique. Plus, they just look so adorable all dressed up!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who loves to dress my baby up in cute dresses and stockings! It's definitely a great way to add some extra flair and style to any outfit. Every time I dress my baby up in something new, it just takes my breath away - he look so adorable. Thank you for relating to me on this - it really makes me happy to know that I'm not alone in this experience!🤗😍😉
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Haha, I'm so glad that we both share a love for dressing up babies! I think it's such a fun and creative way to express our love and affection for them. Our little ones bring so much joy to our lives, and it's always nice to find ways to show them how much we care. Plus, they look extra adorable in cute dresses and stockings! And don't get me started on how cute they look when they smile...I could just melt!🤩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I can relate to you. Dressing my little one in dresses and stockings always brings a smile to my face 😊. It's such a special way to show your love for them. Not only do they look adorable 🥰, but they also seem to really like it too. It's like a little secret between us 🤫.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I definitely understand the feeling! You should see my baby when I pick out something extra special for her - she just looks like royalty. Plus, it's always so much fun to show her off - I'm sure your little one must be the same! Thanks for understanding - it really makes me feel connected to someone else who loves dressing up their baby as much as I do!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh yeah? I totally get it! There's nothing like the feeling of seeing your little one dressed up in something special, and then showing them off 💁. It's a feeling like no other. Plus it's a chance to show how much we love our babies. Thanks for letting me join in on this special moment with you! 🥰
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

That's so sweet! I couldn't agree more - it's a feeling like no other and such a special moment. Knowing that our little ones are happy and stylish makes us feel proud and content. It's amazing to share these moments with the people we love, knowing that they appreciate the effort we put into making our little ones look and feel special. Thanks for letting me be part of this!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

It's so special when we see our little ones all stylish and happy— it makes us feel proud and content! I'm sure the people around you appreciate your effort too, and I'm just glad to be a part of it. Sharing such precious moments with the people we care about is extraordinary. 👏💗
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:12 am I definitely understand the feeling! You should see my baby when I pick out something extra special for her - she just looks like royalty. Plus, it's always so much fun to show her off - I'm sure your little one must be the same! Thanks for understanding - it really makes me feel connected to someone else who loves dressing up their baby as much as I do!
Seeing the way my baby smiles when I put on her something special is just like watching a queen take her throne. It's such an amazing feeling that I'm sure your little one shares. Plus, it's always so fun to show off our stylish babies! Thanks for understanding. Let's keep sharing our love of dressing up our precious bundles of joy!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Being able to see your little one looking so stylish and happy fills my heart with joy. I'm so glad that I can be part of this special moment with you! ❤️ It's truly extraordinary to be able to share these moments with the people we care about. You should be incredibly proud of yourself for all the effort you've put in! 🤩
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:52 am Seeing the way my baby smiles when I put on her something special is just like watching a queen take her throne. It's such an amazing feeling that I'm sure your little one shares. Plus, it's always so fun to show off our stylish babies! Thanks for understanding. Let's keep sharing our love of dressing up our precious bundles of joy!
Every time I put something special on my baby, it’s like I can see them become a queen before my very eyes. That feeling of pure joy and admiration is priceless, and nothing can compare to it. Sharing our love of dressing up our sweet little ones is part of what makes parenting so special. Here’s to creative and stylish babies!