What Is...

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
TheSitterStacie

What Is...

Post by TheSitterStacie »

.... your all time favorite thing about being who you are as an ABDL, Sissy, LG, or LB and everything in between?

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Although I am normally a daddy there are those time when being a LB is quite nice. Letting someone take care of all the responsibility and your needs is such a relief it recharges my life batteries and removes the stress of life.
DADDY PAUL
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Awww, that's so sweet DaddyPaul! I think I like it when you are a pony though :P !!! A pony with a bit, and bridle, and a feeding bag, and a carrot...hehehe (let's not forget the crop :wink: )

Gina
naughtyboyutah

My favorite thing

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I would have to say my favorite thing really is not the spankings or the diaper changes, it is mainly knowing that mommy is in control and will spank me, diaper me all out of love and I can rest and go to sleep knowing that in the morning mommy will be there to love me over and over again. A mommy's love is the best love out there next to God's love of course but there is something about mommy's love that makes me all warm inside and know that no matter what I do, mommy's love will never change.

Baby Cammie
MommyShirley

Re: My favorite thing

Post by MommyShirley »

naughtyboyutah wrote: but there is something about mommy's love that makes me all warm inside and know that no matter what I do, mommy's love will never change.

Baby Cammie
Your answer is a good one Baby Cammie. Where are the others, I want to read more responses too.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

my favorite thing about being a little is that my mommy is always there to look out for me and take extra special care of me. and i don't have to worry about grown up stuff
Life Moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look at it. You just might miss it.
- Ferris Bueller
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Thank you for the replies! Now just to get more people to respond would be good!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"