Used diapers

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
ricochet8

Used diapers

Post by ricochet8 »

When I call tonight I'd like Baby Janie. Here's the scene. I take a bag of our neighbor daughter's used diapers from the trash and bring it home. The neighbor calls mommy that she saw me. My punishment is I must wear each diaper whether soiled or wet and wear each one overnight and use them like the little baby I am. Each night I must be given a suppository to ensure that I mess them. I am also into being breastfed.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Welcome ricochet have fun with Baby Janey.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I hope you had a good call with Janey *giggles* she is so bad that she would love to do this type of call. I hope she punished you good!
mommystella

hot call

Post by mommystella »

what a hot scenario! Sounds like somethign I would make my aby do...sit in soiled diaper and be forced to sleep in them too. hahahaha I love it
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell how did it go? Haven't heard back from you so hopefully you survived lol
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I'm curious now too. Did you survive your punishments hon?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Great Idea

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love using dirty diapers as a form of punishment. I love the idea of having a daycare center and saving all the dirty diapers and making my boyfriend wear them when he gets home....lol poor sissy baby.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Now I'm curious too! How did things go? And how bad is the diaper rash, hehe? I personally love using suppositories on little ones - it assures a nice messy diaper :wink: , one that they soon not forget! So...dish!

Gina
pinkdljj

Re: Great Idea

Post by pinkdljj »

DommyMommyAva wrote:I love using dirty diapers as a form of punishment. I love the idea of having a daycare center and saving all the dirty diapers and making my boyfriend wear them when he gets home....lol poor sissy baby.
OMG that is *hot* Ava! :twisted:

This whole thread really reminds me of a dream I had once... where I almost walked in a lady changing this girl's diaper - a really whiny & obnoxious girl from the neighborhood. The lady saw me and smiled and gave me the girl's used diaper.
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.