Comments on the Web

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
TheSitterStacie

Comments on the Web

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I know I'm weird lol, but one of my favorite past times is reading comments from people on posts about..well..anything really. Today I came across this one and it made me laugh:

"dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

Have any of you seen some good ones lately? And if so, share.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

How about "butter my butt and call me a biscuit" I always get a kick out of that one.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Well shoot I LOVE chocolate and I LOVE lezbians and mmm buttered bisquits...yumm
What were we talking about again? oh thats right funny comments on the net....actually one of my favorite things to do is take a movie or a TV show I love and read quotes from them... this one is a raymond quote: Ray Barone: This coming from the guy who once threw his shoe at a swan.
Frank Barone: It's called protecting your sandwich!
mmm sandwich
Star
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

The comments on this post were pretty funny. http://failblog.org/2010/04/29/shopping ... /#comments

My favorite one "Walter is getting anal beads & a butt-plug… Well, that explains the Preparation H…"
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I read the funniest comments all the time but I always forget to link it. :(
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.