Has Anyone Ever Been To...

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
TheSitterStacie

Has Anyone Ever Been To...

Post by TheSitterStacie »

..... adult baby camp? I have seen their website and what not but do people actually go? If you have let me know what it's like.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

No, but I too have seen them. However, you raise an interesting point Stacie. From time to time, I have been invited to AB parties/gatherings, but I have never attended. One of the big reasons why I don't go is that for me, there are intence, "feelings" tied to this fetish. Now, if these baby camps or parties were staffed and attended by a majority of mommies or real (read female) baby girls then I would probably go.

However, the majority of these parties/camps are attended by males. In fact, some of these gatherings have a ratio of 20 males to 1 female (mommy/baby girl) and those are numbers I really don't care for. :wink:

Great question Stacie!
I love reading your posts. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I guess that wouldn't be much of a vacation for the females, more of an intense self defense instruction camp.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

It's a shame more mommies and abie girls aren't able to attend. Maybe if they had them at other locations also more could go.I mean if someone else started something similar.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I think Stacie has hit it on the head. Seems like if one were to be successful, it would have to be coordinated by a Mommy/group of Mommies - that way she/they could assure all the other mommies and girl ABies that their safety was paramount. No one wants this type of gathering to get ugly.
love,

Mommy Maggy