What is your restraint of choice?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyMaggy

What is your restraint of choice?

Post by MommyMaggy »

I have found that being forced into diapers/babyhood is a common thread in fantasies. But what differs from one person to the next is their preferred form of being subdued.

Now I'm talking about more then just the typical restraints (i.e. cuffs, hospital restraints, harnesses). It would also include such forms as multiple people, blackmail, hypnosis, and the various forms of potions and powders that weaken and/or alter the physical/mental state of the person.

So I put it to you, what is your restraint of choice?
love,

Mommy Maggy
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I personally like sedating my victims of course physical restraints are fun too, but there is something about them being under the chemical persuasion alert but under my control that is a huge turn on. *giggles*
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

When you put it that way Maggy I say hypnosis would be my favorite. Multiple people can be really good too though.
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

I would have to say a vac bed. Just ask my husband! lol

Sue
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Potions and lotions :wink: Fun thread!
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I like cuffs, rope, tape electrical wires are always fun too
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

It's fun to use different things like stockings or even bondage furniture (like Sue's vac bed mention).
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

My mouth. HA!
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

I prefer to use household items myself. Things such as ties plastic wrap and bandannas work wonders.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Ya know, i think i like using a combination of things - a little something in the iced tea to make them weak as a kitten, then bring in all the other ladies to help me move, strip and diaper the new little one, and finally bed restraints in the crib so i can tuck them in without fear of them trying to crawl out!

(I find it interesting that all the babies here are suspiciously quiet on the subject - guess they don't want to give us any ideas, lol)

Gina
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I've got some wonderful gummy bears ... soaked with vodka and mind-control juice! (The vodka makes the mind-control juice work faster and last longer!)

I just love slipping my cute little babies my special gummy bears and watching them under my control! :twisted:
pinkluvs

I love soft restraints

Post by pinkluvs »

There is a famous sex shop in San Francisco that is very open and friendly. They sell fake fur lined velcro "handcuffs". They are wonderful :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pinkluvs

They also had a few good books on fetishes

Post by pinkluvs »

There was a book that I wanted to buy last time I was there. It was about fetishes, and sure enough, diaper fetish was covered rather extensively. It was like an instruction manual for doms, but also written for those that wanted "to play". I wish I could remember the name of this book. I didn't have enough money for it (hardcover, and not cheap). I hope it's not out of print.
pinkluvs

Wow!

Post by pinkluvs »

Can I have a gummi bear?
MommyMaggy

Re: Wow!

Post by MommyMaggy »

pinkluvs wrote:Can I have a gummi bear?
Hehehe! My my, the things that I would do to you whilst under the influence!! MUUAAHAHAHAHAHA!
love,

Mommy Maggy
pinkluvs

I can only imagine

Post by pinkluvs »

MommyMaggy,
I can only imagine :)
I would hope it involves a good diapering since I have been such a naughty boy :)
A light spanking across mommy's knee would be in order.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Extra thick and something that would assist you in filling it, for starters! :wink:
love,

Mommy Maggy
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I talked to an adult baby recently who had been wrapped in plastic wrap like a mummy while stuck in diapers. Has anyone else been restrained like this?
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

MommyShirley wrote:I talked to an adult baby recently who had been wrapped in plastic wrap like a mummy while stuck in diapers. Has anyone else been restrained like this?
Oh cool! I'd like to know the answer to that question myself - so has anyone?

Magz
love,

Mommy Maggy
brian

Post by brian »

There is a scene in a movie titled "Tomcats" that I found hot. There are these normal looking teddy bears mounted on this girls head board. She slowly brings up the guys wrist, and the teddy bears arms wrap around and "click". Then the fun begins. :o