Diaper Types

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
NannyBrenda

Diaper Types

Post by NannyBrenda »

What kind of diapers do you like the most? I'm not talking about brands necessarily, but do you prefer thin over thick ones, quiet vs crinkly, that kind of thing. What do you like?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyCrissy

Re: Diaper Types

Post by MommyCrissy »

Well I prefer the super thick kinds :) I just enjoy the look of them to be honest. I like the whole exaggerated thing.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Thick is good. I like the semi thick ones too, with enough poof to possibly make a baby a little nervous on a public outing about other noticing their plump little bottom!
roch879

Post by roch879 »

For me, its the super thick kinds and possibly more than one. Super crinkly so they are hard to miss.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

How does four crinkly diapers at one time sound, roch879? I'm sure everyone around you would notice just what you had on!
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

I like to put my babies in quiet thin diapers. That way it is easier to tell when they are wet because you will see how big their butts get when they wet or stinky mess their diapers.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I really like thick and crinkly diapees so that everyone knows that I'm wearing a diaper. Cause im a big baby and its the only thing I wear diapers not big boy undies. 😁
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:21 pm I really like thick and crinkly diapees so that everyone knows that I'm wearing a diaper. Cause im a big baby and its the only thing I wear diapers not big boy undies. 😁
Big boy undies are for big boys, of course you don't wear them! Babies stay in diapers, diaper are for babies. You can't get simpler than that.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Mommy do you think the Disney princesses would find me cute and adorable for being a big baby that still wears diapees? I wanna get pictures taken with disney princesses with my babyish diapers on display while wearing a Disney shirt, sucking on my pacifier, and cute adorable Disney shoes. When my diaper got too full would mommy ask the 👸 to help change my diapee? Cause I don't choose where I get changed or who helps Mommy change me.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:52 pm Mommy do you think the Disney princesses would find me cute and adorable for being a big baby that still wears diapees? I wanna get pictures taken with disney princesses with my babyish diapers on display while wearing a Disney shirt, sucking on my pacifier, and cute adorable Disney shoes. When my diaper got too full would mommy ask the 👸 to help change my diapee? Cause I don't choose where I get changed or who helps Mommy change me.
Oh my god, I can just imagine how red your face would be if I got Belle or Snow White to help change your full diaper! I bet you would be dizzy from embarrassment!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Tawny wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 am
LittleB wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:52 pm Mommy do you think the Disney princesses would find me cute and adorable for being a big baby that still wears diapees? I wanna get pictures taken with disney princesses with my babyish diapers on display while wearing a Disney shirt, sucking on my pacifier, and cute adorable Disney shoes. When my diaper got too full would mommy ask the 👸 to help change my diapee? Cause I don't choose where I get changed or who helps Mommy change me.
Oh my god, I can just imagine how red your face would be if I got Belle or Snow White to help change your full diaper! I bet you would be dizzy from embarrassment!
Hehe so dizzy from embarrassment especially if The ice princess from Frozen chuckled/giggled saying that i let it go alot into my diapee. I would try to cover up my face when she started singing let it go to me while my diaper was getting changed and when she finished singing would stick a pacifier in my mouth because babies don't talk. She'd say in a babyish voice, "no they don't baby boys don't use big boy words no they don't, no they don't coochie coochie coo. Real men don't wear diapers and get treated like a baby only no they don't. Aww soo cute. Can you say goo goo gaga? Come on cutie. Say goo goo gaga? I mumble goo goo gaga. She says awww what a good little baby, no big boy here forever and ever diapers for life little stinky manbaby...oops I mean silly dumb stinky baby peeyew!! She laughs and walks away.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:21 am
Hehe so dizzy from embarrassment especially if The ice princess from Frozen chuckled/giggled saying that i let it go alot into my diapee. I would try to cover up my face when she started singing let it go to me while my diaper was getting changed and when she finished singing would stick a pacifier in my mouth because babies don't talk. She'd say in a babyish voice, "no they don't baby boys don't use big boy words no they don't, no they don't coochie coochie coo. Real men don't wear diapers and get treated like a baby only no they don't. Aww soo cute. Can you say goo goo gaga? Come on cutie. Say goo goo gaga? I mumble goo goo gaga. She says awww what a good little baby, no big boy here forever and ever diapers for life little stinky manbaby...oops I mean silly dumb stinky baby peeyew!! She laughs and walks away.
I'm sure you won't have any problems with goo goo gaga once you get all comfy as the baby! Come one, let us hear it!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:22 pm

I'm sure you won't have any problems with goo goo gaga once you get all comfy as the baby! Come one, let us hear it!
::happy gurgle noises:: ::speech kind of muffled around my paci:: goo goo gaga...goo goo gaga!! Mesh babys...mesh only wants to be treats like baby forever and ever. Look Mommy Brenda the pretty princess helped me be baby and not a silly grown up. Hehe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:59 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:22 pm
::happy gurgle noises:: ::speech kind of muffled around my paci:: goo goo gaga...goo goo gaga!! Mesh babys...mesh only wants to be treats like baby forever and ever. Look Mommy Brenda the pretty princess helped me be baby and not a silly grown up. Hehe
That is lovely! Yes, you should tell the pretty princess thank-you for helping you be the good baby you really are! Sweet little baby that gets all the cuddles. :)
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I like thick diapers that are noisy and crinkly. I don't like discreet.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby-Erica wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:59 pm I like thick diapers that are noisy and crinkly. I don't like discreet.
You like everyone to hear you coming? For the person a few feet away to clearly hear all the crinkling? That's good!
LittleDiaperStinker

Post by LittleDiaperStinker »

I love them thick, full and super crinkly <3
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Thick, full and super crinkly - these words alone ignite a passionate desire within me. The thought of running my hands through your luscious, voluminous locks sends shivers down my spine. I could get lost in the waves and textures of your hair, losing all sense of time and space because to me, it's pure perfection.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

It's like a crown that adds to my beauty and uniqueness. Running my fingers through it is an experience like no other, and I am grateful to have such thick, full, and crinkly hair.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My hair is a symbol of my individuality and it makes me feel confident and empowered. No two curls are the same, making it truly unique and special. I appreciate the volume and texture it adds to my overall appearance, and I embrace my hair with pride and gratitude.