If I was your baby and we were at a party?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Baby_Tommy

If I was your baby and we were at a party?

Post by Baby_Tommy »

If we were at a party and you noticed that I needed a diaper change, would you change me in front of everyone or take me somewhere and change me in private?
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I would change you right there, I would think most mommies would
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Thank you for your reply mommy.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I would most definitely change you right there in the midst of all that was happening and wouldn’t think nothing of it. You might have this horrid look upon your face as I swooped you up and laid you down for all to watch. I might not take notice till I began to wipe your dirty bum clean. I then would be very comforting in the fact that there is nothing for you to be shy about while all my friends looked down on you. Your face growing warmer and redder with every sec. Oh yes that is always so much fun!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Definitely right there, without a doubt! I would probably ask for helpers to hand me wipes, diaper, powder, etc, as well :P . But heck, that's just me, hehehe

Gina
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Thank you for your replys as well mommies. :)
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Thank you again to all who replied, and I look foward to reading more responses :)
Candy

Post by Candy »

First I would make sure everyone knew you made a poopie...lol ewww who made a stinky??? You would be teased about being a big poopy pants and THEN I would change you in front of everyone....hahahaha boy its stinky in here!!!
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Sounds like a fun time lol.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

It's funny you say that Candy, because I remember a lot of moms doing excatly that with real babies. :D

There were certain moms in our family/circle of friends who would anouce to everyone in the room, "somebody pooped their pants." They would often change them right there in front of everybody too.

Of course, I was always secretly wishing I was the baby with the poopy bottom. :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I would change you right in front of everyone. Little babies get changed right in the open and so would you. Everyone there would know you had a messy diaper!
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

That sounds like it would be fun.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Any mommy's or daddy feel free to leave your response on this.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Respond to what hun? Havent we already been responding the initial question?
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Every parent is different I am am just curious is to what most parents would do in this situation.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Well Tommy, I think it's safe to say that all here would change you right in front of everyone without hesitation, and you can add my name to that list as well. I see nothing wrong with doing so, and I'm sure everyone will agree that it is a common occurrence.
love,

Mommy Maggy
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Thank you MommyMaggy :)
BostonBaby

Post by BostonBaby »

When growing up, I have noticed that the mommy's always tend to change their baby's diaper in front of everyone and if the mommy's ever asked their husband to change the diaper it seemed like he would always take the baby into another room or bathroom to change them. It sounds like the mommies that have replied so far would do the same thing but you never know. Every mommy and daddy are different about handling situations.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

That does seem to be what happens the most, but like you said every parent is different.
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Maybe I am different than the Mommies but I would change you in private. I think that sort of thing is between the adult and abie.