Welcome to the best mommy site ever!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
naughtyboyutah

Welcome to the best mommy site ever!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hi there all you wonderful little ones, you have come to the right place. Just crawl on over to the nursery and make yourself feel welcome. There are mommies, babysitters, grannies, nannies, and teachers all here to take good care of you. If you are in need of a new diaper, all the mommies will do a great job. If you know me pretty well, I can get in a lot of mischief so I find myself over mommy's knee a lot. Don't be nervous, all the mommies will put your nerves to ease and are so sweet. Thanks phone a mommy for making this like a second home for me. Hugs and kisses
Baby Cammie
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Awww this is sweet Cameron, thank you.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

That is so sweet Cam, thank you and so glad you like it here.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

aww cammy we sure do miss you in the chat room hope your having a good time on vacation and hurry back we miss you!
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

you are such a sweet boy Cameron, thank you for all the nice things you said :)
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Hi Baby Cammie thank you and hugs and kisses to you.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Yes, Cameron is right, this is the best site with the best mommies ever. I've been coming here and calling mommies for almost 4 years now.

PHONE A MOMMY ROCKS!!!! 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Yay and both of you babies rock also. Love to you both. :)
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

What a wonderful thing to say Cameron, thank you so much Sir Get'sSpankedALot.

Ella
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

NannyElla wrote:What a wonderful thing to say Cameron, thank you so much Sir Get'sSpankedALot.

Ella
LOL! I love that nickname! And he certainly has earned it, hasn't he! But through all those turns over knees, Cammie is still the sweetiest baby around! kisses!!
love,

Mommy Maggy
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

oh yes CamCam is the room mascot and gift giver. CamCam is always there to keep the mommies company and seems to live in a warehouse cause hes always offering all the mommies the best gifts! Lets see CamCam can bring us Mommies anything from fresh summer fruits to say um chia pet. Love you Cammers muahhhhh
Mommy
Ava
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Yep, I am still trying to figure out what to do with all of the puppies :lol: he gave me, but he is a sweetheart and a half.
phoneamommysbabycam

Wow, I am so thankful

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I cannot believe how much love I have felt from each of you mommies. It is wierd, I have never met any of you but have felt many times that you have become some of my closer friends. You all are so encouraging and nurturing and I just love to be around you. When I am in the chatroom, I feel safe and secure even when the mommies are working hard and don't have much time to chat. Thanks for making the chatroom a place where all the babies can come and chat and for when it happens to kick out the rude people who come in there who are crossing the line. Stacie, you are so good at that! You are my hero!
I just want to let those who are thinking of calling who haven't that you are missing out and you will enjoy having a mommy chat with you on the phone. These are real mommies who know what they are doing and are the sweetest mommies ever, even mommy lexus even though she goes by mean mommy lexus, I think she is really sweet too. You all have something I love in each one of you. Thanks for all that you do for making phone a mommy the best site on the internet. Hugs and kisses.