Praises for Mommy Lauren!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
naughtyboyutah

Praises for Mommy Lauren!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Thanks Mommy Lauren for our little trip to Super Target. I had a fun time going down the diaper aisle with you looking at all the different diapers and then deciding on some Pampers diapers, they are my favorites with the sesame street characters on them. After doing this, mommy lauren noticed that I needed my diaper changed so she took me up to one of the benches in the front and started to change my diaper. In the middle of her changing me, I took off naked giggling across the store. Mommy Lauren, also known as "Flashette" was so fast she scooped me up in her arms and brought me back to the bench where she took me over her lap and started to spank me really hard with her hand. Other mommies would come up and laugh at me as she was spanking me, made it really embarrassing. She then put me on the bench afterwards and slipped on a fresh new diaper, powdered me and then gave me a big hug and kiss. I guess from now on, I will learn not to run away from mommy in a public place. Thanks mommy for taking the time to really care about me. Hugs from baby cammie.
How about you? Use this place to share some of your wonderful experiences with mommy lauren. I am sure she would love to hear them.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hmm Just how many Mommies have you taken to target? lol I love it sounds like a great call :)
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Thats funny Ava, apparenlty a lot of Mommies do. But I got to spank Cam at the four pools where I live and my own home! That was a lot of fun, alothough I did miss bumping into him during his visit, its just the nature of this job, we have to stay near the phone hard for us to get away! But Im so happy he enjoyed my little town!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
naughtyboyutah

I love you mommy lauren!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Lauren,

I love you so much! Thanks for being such a wonderful phone a mommy who cares so much about her little ones. I very much so enjoyed glenwood springs and our fun phone call where we roleplayed you spanking me back at your home and in the pools. You are such a creative, loving mommy. Thanks for all you do! If you haven't called mommy lauren, you are truly missing out, give her a call and she will love on you so much. Thanks Mommy Lauren for being so sweet and loving to me.
Hugs Baby Cammie