I had a fun vacation in Colorado

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
naughtyboyutah

I had a fun vacation in Colorado

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hi there everyone, just thought I would share with you about my fun vacation this past week. I had the pleasure and joy to get to take a week off and go see my aunt and several of my cousins in the Denver area. I also got to see a couple of my friends from college which was enjoyable too. I got to spend two nights in Glenwood Springs while there I went and enjoyed these amazing caves which were just breathtaking. I also got to enjoy the Hot Springs pool while I was there. Then we visited Aspen for a bit and enjoyed some shopping. We then got to Denver and spend the rest of the vacation there. While there, I visited the Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, a little of Colorado Springs and also got to have a tour of the Denver Broncos stadium. It was a very fun vacation. Too fun that today I had to take off from work as I woke up with a cold. Anyone else have a fun vacation lately?
Baby Cammie
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Thats wonderful Cameron, Im glad you had such a wonderful time!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Im glad you enjoyed my neck of the woods!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren