Would you give it all up?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
mommystella

Would you give it all up?

Post by mommystella »

If there was a way you could be a baby and permanantly stay that way. Would you want to? or would there be parts of your adult life you would miss? Would you give up everything you have right at this min?
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

yes i would give everything up of being an adult to become a newborn baby boy
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I wouldn't but I guess you were asking the babies huh Stella? :D This topic has me curious too.
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

No I don't think i would because there are to many adult things i enjoy. Even though not have the adult responsibility would be nice.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Yeah, I think this is a case of be careful what you wish for. I think in theory it would be very appealing, but when faced with all the restrictions and all the loss of freedoms one takes for granted, I think the little ones would be having second thoughts after two weeks.

Hey, but that's me.

Gina
babygina

Return to infancy

Post by babygina »

I would give it ALL up today,to become a FULL-TIME baby girl once again right now.If returned to complete NEWBORN infancy state,then that would mean have the mind of an infant also.So NEWBORNS,do not know anything about restrictions and the such.So as an infant and have the mind of an infant once again,would be GREAT!!!!I would only want to progress to the state of toddlerhood,now furture.I would prefer to stay as a complete needy infant.
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
babygina

Return to infancy

Post by babygina »

I would give it ALL up today,to become a FULL-TIME baby girl once again right now.If returned to complete NEWBORN infancy state,then that would mean have the mind of an infant also.So NEWBORNS,do not know anything about restrictions and the such.So as an infant and have the mind of an infant once again,would be GREAT!!!!I would only want to progress to the state of toddlerhood,now furture.I would prefer to stay as a complete needy infant.
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
pinkluvs

I think so

Post by pinkluvs »

I wouldn't want to be newborn, but a toddler. Much of adult life I could do without. I still like eating, sleeping, playing, and naps. I could still play on the computer. Toddlers do that.
It would be fun having a mommy that was always there for me. I can only imagine all of the hugs and kisses I would get :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Great question Stella....I would love to be able to be a infant with an adult brain for a few days and would love to video it, as far as never going back to my adult life I could never give it up.
MissLizabeth

Post by MissLizabeth »

I don't think I would. Yes it's great to play being your 'baby self' but to do that 24/7 for the rest of your life? Really think about that for a minute, I think this is more a case of the Fantasy is much better then the reality would ever be. This is just me though, I am sure that there are those who would do just fine having that be their way of life for the rest of their life span, but for me it wouldn't work all that well.

Liz
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

What a great question. I would not, and I don't think my abie would either. It wouldn't be nearly as special to me if it was done every minute of every day.
Craig

Post by Craig »

I agree. It's kind of a fun fantasy to think about, but there's also a lot of fun stuff to do as an adult. On the other hand, I always have in one sense "given it all up" when asleep most ever night, no choice involved. :oops:

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Yes, I agree, great question. I am not an AB, but my AB says he would not give it all up. He likes his time spent as an AB but he also likes the things being an adult affords him as well. He is happy to have the best of both worlds.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
badboyzachary

Post by badboyzachary »

i would just hate life
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

badboyzachary wrote:i would just hate life
If everything was taken away that made you an adult 24/7 Baby Zachary?
badboyzachary

Post by badboyzachary »

that would be great news for me.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

It would be nice to relive my childhood, but not stay there forever in time. Although it would be even better if we could just magically regress and grow older again at will! If your gona wish mine as well wish for the best of both worlds LOL
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

MommieSara wrote:It would be nice to relive my childhood, but not stay there forever in time. Although it would be even better if we could just magically regress and grow older again at will! If your gona wish mine as well wish for the best of both worlds LOL
Right, you might as well. That way when something like a sporting event, concert or something pops up you could attend and still spend time with your friends.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Like many things in life.... it depends.

If, I had a loving caring mommy..

and could live in that moment of joy forever...

then YES, I would. :D

Have you all seen the movie, "Solaris"?

The 2002 American version with George Clooney?

Or the 1972 Russian version by director Andrei Tarkovsky?

Both films really express what I would like (as a baby).

Living in that special, loving moment forever. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

I've always had the fantasy of being able to "morph". That way I could turn into a real-looking 6 year old (or younger) any time I wanted. THAT would be great.

If I had to remain that way ... whether to do or not would be a very hard decision. There are people who depend on me. I don't think I could do it.