What foods do you like and what foods don't you like?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
phoneamommysbabycam

What foods do you like and what foods don't you like?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi there I thought it would be fun to be acquainted with everyone's taste buds here. What are the foods you absolutely enjoy and then the foods you don't like? Just think of all the stuff you wouldn't want your phone a mommy to feed you and for the phone a mommies think of all the foods you would give to your little one because you don't want to eat that food. Lol.
I'll go first, I love peanut butter, one of my favorite things to eat. I also love mexican food. I don't like hot and spicy mexican food but love burritos, tacos, nachos, etc. I love carne asada burritos and california burritos. I also love italian food especially fettucine alfredo and the soup zuppa toscana from the olive garden. I also love eating french fries, my favorite are from In n Out burger, I love fresh cut french fries the best.
As for foods I don't care for, I don't like any seafood at all, I will eat salsa and ketchup but don't care for tomatoes. I also don't enjoy pickles, peppers or onions. I also when I was a kid would not eat my lima beans.
Well that's a start for me, how about for you? What do your taste buds enjoy and what don't they enjoy?
Baby Cammie
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Good questions Cameron. I like a variety of food, Italian, Mexican, American, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, seafood. I eat mostly chicken and turkey; lots of salads, lots of stir fry’s, lots of fruits and veggies, like at the moment I am snacking on fresh cherries from the market!!! YUMMY
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
phoneamommysbabycam

What are your favorite foods?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hey all, would love to hear from others what is your favorite food?
pinkluvs

There are many, but...

Post by pinkluvs »

I love so many foods except for one...eggplant. Yuck!!!!
I figure a mommy would feed me this if I was being bad. She would know I absolutely detested it. Blech!!!! It's like trying to eat a tire. All rubbery tasting, chewy, and nasty. Eggplant parmesan is just as bad. Ewww!!!!!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

You might not have wanted to share that pinkluvs LOL. I think you just havent had it cooked properly. I make great eggplant I will feed it to you, so no worries :D

That remminds me of brussel sprouts, I use to feed it to my neiece and put a little ranch dressing on them and told her they were tiny heads of lettuce.
SweetyAddison

Post by SweetyAddison »

fresh fruit sooo yummies! even the canned ones are good and milk :) potatoes and scrambled eggs :)
Graceful Sweety Extrodinare! or at least I hope so =)
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

oh this is a good question...I am a meat and potatoes kind of mommy I love comfort foods like steak potatoes meatloaf!
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

OMG I'm so hungry just reading this... I love Mexican and Chinese the best but my downfall is chips and junk food.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
superman

Post by superman »

I will smash about anything. I love meat the most.
I lost my way, I'll get back uop agin, and someday I'm gonna shine agin, I may be knocked down but not out forever
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Cheese

I love cheese.

American, swiss, provolone, cheddar (the sharper the better), mozzarella, cream,ricotta, cottage (great with pineapples!), chez whiz....

OMG! I adore cheese (and yes, I have all of those types of cheeses in my frig right now :P )

Ok, I'll stop drooling now...
love,

Mommy Maggy
Cali

Post by Cali »

I love truffles, not the ones the pigs use their snouts to find, but the chocolate ones, and I also like carrots. I don't think truffle carrots would be all that tasty actually. Eeww.

Cali :P
Crissy

yum yum foods!

Post by Crissy »

mommy loves chicken on pizza and in tacos,but my absolute fave is strawberries.

dont like anything spicy or hot.

mmmmmmmmmm
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

If I can chew it, and digest it, I love it. :)
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I've pretty much liked any kind of food I've ever had since I was a kid until now except for lettuce. That is the only food that, for whatever reason, triggers my gag reflex every time.