how to write a how to write a good diaper punishment story

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
badboyzachary

how to write a how to write a good diaper punishment story

Post by badboyzachary »

how to write a ghow to write a good diaper punishment story
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Are you askng how to write a good diaper story?

First use your imagination. Read other stories to help get your jucies flowing. Google how to write; there are many sites that can teach you skills on how to construct a story.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Use you fantasy as a basis. What do you like? Be descriptive and use detail but most important do it from your heart.
badboyzachary

Post by badboyzachary »

ive decided on the story I want it to be horror story. Any ideas Would be very helpful as this is my first try to do one.[/code]
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I think the advice you already received can be used for any story plot you decide to write about :wink:
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Think about where you want the story to peak (then main reason for the story), and then you want to leave bread crumbs to lead the reader to that pivotal moment/scene. Start with just a few basic ideas/moments you want to include, then expand them, one at a time.

Hope that helps -

Gina
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

All of the advice you have gotten so far should be really helpful. If you like post your story to the Story section here when you get done. :)
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

think about the plots of some of your favorite thriller and scary movies..then look at the characters and last of all change the central theme of the movie to diaper punishment. take the movie Misery. Kathy Bates would be a spinster who has tried everything to have a baby...when she comes upon a car wreck where the guy driving is a famous writer of children books. She would take him home and force him in to a diaper and read him his own stories....lol
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
badboyzach

Post by badboyzach »

who wants to be in it?
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

It's your story Zach, that means you can have anyone in it that you want. Have fun writing.