Full -O- Meter

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!

Does your Diaper Sag Low?

Yes?
50%
No?
50%

Total votes: 8
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Full -O- Meter

Post by StepSisterMandy »

How full do you let your diaper get before you change it? Inquiring minds want to know *giggles*
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
larbear

Post by larbear »

Great question Mandy, I have found that a wet and dirty diaper will almost slide down my legs, a onsie helps in those situations. I will be here at home with just a t-shirt and a diaper on I will try to see how much a diaper will hold before leaking or falling off. Now I will say when I have a cloth diaper on they seem to hug the skin more when wet and do not sag as much. I have had diapers where the plastic will start to leak because it has so much in it, those were less expensive store brands of poor quality. I do not even want to get started on the "protective undergarmits" or Pull-Ups they suck and it is not pee either.

Your little one,
Larbear

"keep those diapers dry and tight"
Nanny Rachel

Oh so right

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Your so right Larbear...the brand of diapers does make a difference....using the off name or store brand....at times has been a big problem...using the higher price diapers I feel is a little better choice when it comes to keeping my little ones dry...so it is worth the money to buy since you use less of them than you do of the less expensive ones....my little ones can atleast wet a few times before needing changed....lol....Rachel.. :wink:
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

well if baby is bad then I like to keep them in a soiled diaper overnight hahaha
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
Craig

Full -O- Meter

Post by Craig »

What a title for a post!!!!

Does my diaper start to sag? Well, it sort of depends on how wet of a night I had ... things can get kinda saggy when I get up in the morning. No complaints, of course. :P

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

Usually I don't let mine stay messy for long so sagging is not issue.
Craig

Post by Craig »

I can see it! The next thing those with saggy disposable diapers will want is "diaper suspenders" with cute prints that will somehow attach to the waistband of the diaper so it's possible to run around the house without any sagging. :P

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Craig wrote:I can see it! The next thing those with saggy disposable diapers will want is "diaper suspenders" with cute prints that will somehow attach to the waistband of the diaper so it's possible to run around the house without any sagging. :P

Craig
:lol: That could be pretty cute Craig.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I voted and I voted for sag.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

LOL Thanks Mommy Lexus!! Thank you all I am glad you all responded. I like to see a saggy diaper specially at the beach, its so cute and funny!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Cute thread title, I say sag too like you Mandy I think it's so cute.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I love to fill my diapers full.. :oops:

but I don't like saging. :(

For me, I like my cloth diapers pinned snug and secure, with the soft cloth diaper carressing my bottom. Then, when I do fill my pants, the snugly pinned cloth diaper forces the soft poop to cover my bottom and flow up my butt crack. :oops: (With no sag)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

A sagging diaper is like a Plumber, always showing off that crack!!!! Some just like showing off!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Ha Ha that is funny Mizz Rebecca!Love those butt cracks and the jokes!
Mandy

pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

I like to have a VERY full diaper... either soaked to the leaking point, or wet and messy.

Like Mommy Rebecca told me... if you wear it, USE it!
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.