i HATE people

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
babybrendan

i HATE people

Post by babybrendan »

i relly hate people. today, on my birthdya no less, i found out thet a customer who complained. told one of the magers that i shouldn't be either tworking the dri-thru or even working there at all.
Life Moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look at it. You just might miss it.
- Ferris Bueller
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

awww sweety poop happens. Dont let it ruin your birthday...muah big birthday kiss for baby Bren!
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

Mommy Star is right honey I'm sure your very good at what you do, and what one persons rude behavior shouldn't ruin your birthday. Smile its your birthday :) ready for your birthday spanking?
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
Nanny Rachel

Oh no

Post by Nanny Rachel »

I am so sorry that someone tried to ruin your day..keep your chin up that is only 1 person and what do they know...hang in there and happy belated birthday dear...Rachel... :D
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

You have to remember hun, sometimes it's not you, it's them, they get on their high horse and think everyone should be a certain way. I used to work in a retail store and had this one woman come through my line and her shoes wouldn't ring up properly so I had to call for a price check. This woman started to complain about how long it was taking until she got so mad she looked at me and said, "I bet you are only one check away from being on welfare." To which I replied, "I bet you are only one pound away from being the bearded fat lady at the freak show." Everyone in my line as well as those around us started to laugh, she was so embarrassed she left. People can be mean sometimes hun, don't let them get you down.

Sue
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Happy Belated B-day, sorry that had to happen to you!!!!! :cry:
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Way to go Mommy Sue! :D

Dude, I hear ya! :wink:

When working in a customer service sector, many "customers" feel entitled to talk to you anyway they see fit. :evil:

It is as if they see themselves as the Ruling Class in a 19th century Charles Dickens novel, fully entitled to debase and humiliate you, :evil:

And bless you Mommy Sue! :D

You did the right thing! :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.