If you could make up a holiday, what would it be?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

If you could make up a holiday, what would it be?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hey there everyone. As today is Columbus Day, I was curious to ask if you could make up a holiday that would be a national holiday, what would that be? For me, it would definitely be Spanking day. That whole day it would be observed by everywhere you go, you would see spankings happening everywhere. Even on the news and tv shows, each one would have spankings on them. That would be great. Plus everywhere you go, if you asked for a spanking, that person would have to spank you right there and then.
How about for you? What holiday would you make up?
Baby Cammie
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Oh that's a no brain er....Ava appreciation day lol
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

LOL Ava you are so Cool !! I love it!!!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

:lol: Cam and Ava great Holiday ideas. I saw this post earlier and have been trying to think of one. What I would like is Be Anything Day. Everyone could go out and about in their diapers, dresses,leather, fur suits or anything that made them happy. At the end of Be Anything Day there would be a mind eraser given all around to prevent anyone from suffering for enjoying themselves the day before.
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Alright Mommy Scarlet that's a cool idea. But how could you top Ava appreciation day. :lol: My ideal day would be Peace and Harmony day and stop all the violence in the world. Maybe everyone would enjoy it so much it could all stop permanently.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I think "National Stacie Can Whoop Anyone's Butt Who Is Rude, Ungrateful, or Disrespectful To Others Without Her Getting Arrested Day" would be simply outstanding!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

TheSitterStacie wrote:I think "National Stacie Can Whoop Anyone's Butt Who Is Rude, Ungrateful, or Disrespectful To Others Without Her Getting Arrested Day" would be simply outstanding!

Stacie
I like it! We already have Mother's Day and International Women's Day. So how about National AB Mommy Day, kind of like Mother's Day but all about AB Mommies.