First Time I Wore Panties

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
1stinkybaby

First Time I Wore Panties

Post by 1stinkybaby »

This is for all the mommies who like to see boys in panties. Now I'm a 19 year old boy and I've always kind of had a panty fetish, so I've worn a good bit of panties over the years for fun mostly. I remember the first time I wore a pair. I was about 12 or 13 I believe. I was at my cousin's house and we were in her room. She dared me to wear her clothes and I thought it'd be pretty fun. So she handed me a small purple shirt, some black pants, a bra, and some white panties with a pink waistband that said diva on the front. I put on the clothes then came back into the room and boy did she laugh. I felt completely embarrassed and yet at the same time kind of turned on. She asked me what I was wearing under the pants and pulled the front out and peeked in. Once she did that I sort of got a boner from it just from being so embarrassed. I was about to go change but she gave me a few other things to wear, this time a cheer outfit with purple bloomers to go on underneath. But before I went to change she made sure to reach in the back of my pants and give me a wedgie in her panties. I went to the closet, changed, and picked out my wedgie. At this point a friend of hers came over and got to see me model the cheer outfit and got to see me flash them the bloomers. I never felt more embarrassed. After that I just went back to my normal clothes but that will always be the most embarrassing day I think I've ever experienced.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I glad you had such a memorable experience sweety! Have you ever had a mommy help you to relive it?
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

Not yet. What ways would I get to relive it? :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

awww You may well be on your way to sissyhood. tehehe If cotton panties gave you a hard on then I think something more silky or sheer may just make you squirt in your panties! hahaha
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

hehehe They would probably definitely make me squirt in my panties haha.
Nanny Rachel

Your choices

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Wow I would love to see those pictures of you in those sweet little panties...so remember to take a few the next time to share with us...silky would be the best....just imagine what you could do in them...Rachel
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

cheer outfit is that like a cheerleaders outfit? bet you look so cute in it too!
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
1stinkybaby

Re: Your choices

Post by 1stinkybaby »

Nanny Rachel wrote:Wow I would love to see those pictures of you in those sweet little panties...so remember to take a few the next time to share with us...silky would be the best....just imagine what you could do in them...Rachel
I could definitely takes some pictures if you would like to see.
Nanny Rachel

Love to see

Post by Nanny Rachel »

I love to see all my little ones dressed up in their favorite outfit...just remember Halloween is almost here and that cute little outfit can be worn out and no one will notice...send them on...stay dry...Rachel.. :)
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

Hey Nanny Rachel, here's a couple of pics of me in some panties. Hope you and everyone enjoys them!

Edit: I guess my first one got taken off for some reason, sorry.
pinkluvs

Kind of like a true life story for me

Post by pinkluvs »

I remember a few years back when I had a lesbian girlfriend. I didn't know that she was lesbian at the time, but I soon found out. Before I continue, this is a true story.

When I first met her, we really hit it off. It was almost one of those love at first sight things. However, things progressed slowly.

One night when we were at her house, we started "partying". You know, the usual stuff along with (and this certainly will date me) playing records, and fooling around if you know what I mean and I think you do :-)

Once we were out of our clothes, she made the suggestion that I would look cute wearing a pair of her panties. I had panty fetish at the time, but I was young and definitely uncertain of her and what she would think of me. But since she wanted me to, how could I resist? So I went along with it, and obviously willingly since she noticed right away that I had an erection.

She told me, and I quote "I knew it!", You like to wear panties! I was busted, but in a nice way. From there it went to full lingerie. Yep, I was a lumberjack and I was okay, if you get my drift :-)

We had a wonderful evening to say the least. It actually wasn't until later that she told me about her sexual inclinations. I was confused about this for a long time, but I'm glad she told me.

I think that my wearing women's underwear made things easier for her. Not only that, but she said later that I was the only guy that she had ever been with "in that way". She could tell not only that I had a fetish for panties (I still don't know how), but that I was a very warm and accepting guy. "I wasn't a macho man", as she put it. She thought "I was the nicest guy she had ever met".

This really means a lot to me in retrospect. I can't really express my feelings fully on this matter. She trusted me, and I trusted her.

Perhaps that's all that needs to be said. I don't know, but then I do.

One thing I never told her was about my diaper fetish. Although once again in retrospect, I think she would understand.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!