witch grandma (interactive story)

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
ritzcritz

witch grandma (interactive story)

Post by ritzcritz »

Ted had always known his next door neighbor was an old woman that lived by herself but thats about it, he never really knew anything about her or if she did anything for fun. He felt bad because he knew she was approaching the end of her life and he had never even taken the the time to introduce himself.

One morning, he decided that he would go over and introduce himself so that he wasn't a complete stranger to her. He knocked on her door and after almost a minute of waiting she opened the door. Before Ted could even say anything she said "you probably looked very cute as a toddler didn't you" almost cooing. Ummm well I- Ted was at a loss of words because he had no clue what she was talking about. Right as he was about to walk back to his house and call it a day, he could hear her chant some weird phrase from behind him. All of a sudden, everything started spinning, and everything also got a lot smaller as he felt himself getting shorter and shorter. Until finally, he was no bigger than the size of a two year old and could barley speak other than babyish phrases. She then swooped him up from the pile of clothes that no longer fit him and rested his naked butt on her hand, he could feel her soft but wrinkled hands supporting his rear end. As she began to take him upstairs, he began to panic and felt very confused as to what was happening.

She was humming a tune to herself as she opened a door and a very familiar scent hit his nose when they entered the room to which he realized very quickly what it was when he looked around the room. He saw a crib, a changing table stocked with thick disposable diapers, wipes, powder, baby oil and lotion. The walls were also covered in sesame street characters.

You decide what happens next ;)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

The woman laid Ted on the changing table, as the now naked toddler squimed and tried in vain to free himself from the old woman's secure grip.

"Goodness." She cooed, slipping a disposable diaper under his bottom and started sprinkling baby powder on him. "Doesn't widdle Teddy wanna be Nana's widdle baby?"

Ted tried talking to the old woman, but all that came out was babyish jabber and slobber running down his chin. Within a blink of an eye, the old woman had powdered his bottom with sweet-smelling baby powder and diapered him with a thick, crinkly disposable diaper.

"Well hims is gonna be Nana's widdle baby from now on." She informed him. The old woman went on to tell Ted that he would never be an adult again, but instead, he would remain an 18 month-old toddler, with no control of his bodly functions. Ted started to cry, but the woman quickly slipped a pacifier into his mouth and Ted started to calm down as she finished dressing him in a babyish looking pair of bib coveralls with snaps in the crotch for easy diaper changes.

When the old woman lifted him off the changing table with her wrinkled old hand on his diapered bottom, she gently sat him down on the nursery floor. Ted found that he could only bearly waddle, falling on his soft, diapered bottom with each step he took. His new babyish state was reinforced by the smell of baby powder wafting up from his pants as he took another step, waddling from side to side to keep his balance.
Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

I absolutly love your continuation little stinky britches :)

I'd love for you to continue!
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

Very nice you two. I used to dabble in wiccan practices so I'm very interested to see where this story leads.

Ella
pinkluvs

Now I found the story

Post by pinkluvs »

Ok ritzcritz, found it. It looks like you and little stinky are doing a great job. I love the story, but I think I would be jumping in too late.

And no offense, but I'm working on a different story right now. A brief overview includes me being a curious little lad, a sorority house, a house mother, me stealing panties off the clothesline, and of course getting punished with a good diapering.

I am a naughty boy indeed! :lol:
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pinkluvs

I'll post the story

Post by pinkluvs »

I'll post my story as soon as I am finished with final exams. Yes, I'm once again a college boy. :D
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!