Mommies Diaper Fresh Scent

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
larbear

Mommies Diaper Fresh Scent

Post by larbear »

Hi everyone,
I bought some things on e-bay the other day and one of the items was a sampler pack of these 3 differant scents. I love them! The Diaper Fresh has the scent of the Pampers back in the day which we all loved. I just put a few drops in a diaper and go back to the days of having a scented diaper on :D . The other scents were Baby Magic lotion and the other was Baby Powder all it takes is a few drops to make yourself known when you come into a room :oops: , oh no the mommies will not know when I am messy any more... it sure helps the diaper pail as well as we know those can get an odor to them LOL !!!

Your little,
Larbear

p.s. "keep those diapers dry and tight" :)
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

mmm I love the smell of powder! How much is it?
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Yes, I have always loved that stuff as well. I have a bottle of the Baby Magic scent, and two of the Pamper Fresh scent.

Mommy Star - I THINK it is 7.50 a bottle, or 15 for 3 bottles. A bottle of the stuff lasts forever though - it is STRONG. The first day I got it I put a drop on my wrist to test it. Then I had a meeting.... Yeah, didn't try THAT again!

:: Giggle ::

I love to put a drop in a diffuser in the nursery as an air freshener. Then whenever I go in there I am reminded that I am a diapered baby going into my nursery!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Wow!!! What they won't come up with! I love the idea of actually bottling the old fashioned pampers smell (and I have a few babies that would love it too!). Now I know what i want for Christmas :D !
love,

Mommy Maggy
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Oh my gosh what a great find. Now I have to go look on E-Bay.Thanks for telling us about it larbear.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

when they came in the mail were they confidentially sealed?
larbear

Post by larbear »

Yes, ritzcritz they came in a small postal box with my name and the senders name on it. It did not say anything about what was in the box. I think it cost around $30 for the 3 bottles that was with shipping and all. I will say it is very concentrated and they will last a very long time, just a few drops in a diaper is all.

Larbear

ps. "keep those diapers dry and tight"
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I want some....going to sprinkle it all over the house and in my car!!! mmm smells so yummy
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

i really really want the diaper scent one =] i'm guessing it smells very accurate to a disposable diaper?
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I actually have used it. I made little baby booties stuffed with cotton and a few drops of the baby powder, with a satin ribbon to tie in a bow. I gave them to a friend as a gift and she put them in her panties drawer.