I wanna try this... (with every carer that responds)

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Victoriah Nichole Little

I wanna try this... (with every carer that responds)

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

I am hoping to move to a new home soon, and then I want to try something. I want to become a punished bedwetter, I am calling it Potty DEtraining.

I want to start by wetting the bed (with a bedwetter pad); no diapers. As soon as I wake up in the night, I release my bladder. I am hoping this will eventually cause me to really wet the bed by accident.

Eventually, it will move to having to throw away wet panties - and when they are gone, I will be returned to diapers. I want LOTS of scolding and spanking along the way.

Of course through it all I will be calling Mommies for punishments. Who wants in on this? :; Giggle! :: (Seriously, any Mommy, Sitter, Auntie, or whomever answers I will add to my list! Stacie and Scarlet are already in, as Scarlet wanted to be my first in my new home, and Stacie is a special Mommy to me! ;-) )

I hope to regress and then I will start to have "accidents" in the day as well. I am also going to be "forced" to have an accident in public, and ask a Mommy tell me where and when to have one - or maybe it should be decided by poll?

I want to have some hypnotism as well, and I have a list of rules I need to keep and punishments I hate for Mommy to use. I am going to ask a Mommy to make up a routine for me to follow every morning when I get up (I will always be wet - I must wet before getting up), and for evening when I go to bed.

But here's my masterpiece idea. I am going to take a letter to a store (FAR from my home!) It will say it is from my girlfriend and have a list of things I am to buy. It will say why... well, why don't I let your read a draft?
Dear Employee of Babies R Us:

I have sent my boyfriend to the store, and made him bring this letter because I don't trust him. He is to buy these items:

1. Baby Powder
2. Baby Oil
3. A diaper bag
4. 2 bottles
5. Diaper disposal sacks
6. Baby wipes

He must buy these because I have decided to make him live like a baby for awhile, because of the way he has been acting. If you think there is any chance he will argue with you, or if he whines or protests at all, just make him put the pacifier he has in his pocket in his mouth as he does his shopping.

If you think of other items that will be needed, feel free to add to the list. He does need to stay in reason though. He knows he is to respect you, call you ma'am, and do what you tell him. Talk to him as you would a child if you wish, and if you want to really make him squirm, ask him if he has managed to keep his diaper dry!

I expect him to bring this letter home and hear whether he has been good. I added a numbers 1-5 at the bottom and I request that you circle one to let me know how good he was (1 is very naughty, 5 is an angel), and if you will sign the letter at the bottom ... you can just put your first name, or just initials.
What do you think? :: Giggle ::
badboyzachary

Post by badboyzachary »

thats a good Idea don't forget the good looking babysitter.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Count me in Victoriah!! I love to unpotty train little ones, hehehe
love,

Mommy Maggy
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Great, Mommy Maggy - you're in! :: Giggle ::

Surely some more Nannies and sisters and such want to play with this idea? ;-)
Mommy Josie

I am there

Post by Mommy Josie »

I would love to detrain you and make you my little one...what a wonderful story and adventure we could have...Mommy Josie... :wink: