Trick or Treat

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Mommy Josie

Trick or Treat

Post by Mommy Josie »

What do you remember about trick or treating...I remember all the fun we use to have going from house to house and being all dressed up...oh so much fun..can't wait to see all the little ones dressed up oh so cute...Josie... :D
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I remember what fun it was deciding on what i wanted to be, then making it ourselves. One year my brother helped me make a headless man costume out of things around the house - always interesting to see how creative we could get.

Another year my other brother made a giant skull as a costume. I even made a grocery bag costume one year, complete with groceries sticking out, lol.

I have such fond memories about all of us making our costumes - that's what i remember most.

Gina
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Yes, I have very fond memories, dressing up. staying up late, getting home and emptying the bag and looking to see what all kinds of goodies I got. Lots of Good Times!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
BabyRaimuneko

Post by BabyRaimuneko »

tee hee, I may be 20, but seeing as I am pretty small for my age, I actually got away with trick or treating this year. Even as I type this, I'm enjoying some nummy candies I got away with. ^_^
<3 Rai Rai