Phoneamommy can be your new home!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
phoneamommysbabycam

Phoneamommy can be your new home!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

The first moment I stepped into the chatroom about four years ago, I have to tell you I was really nervous. I had never been in a phone a mommy chatroom before and didn't know what to expect. The mommies and sitters that night, I remember were really welcoming and just started to ask me some questions to make me feel more at home. I finally got the guts to call one of the babysitters, babysitter Stacie. She put all my nerves at ease and we just roleplayed her catching me stealing from my sister's money and so she put me over her lap and spanked me and then put me in a fresh diaper. Remember that, Stacie?
Since then, I have called around sixteen to seventeen of the mommies and babysitters here. Each one of the ladies here have a unique personality and all do a wonderful job of treating you like their little one. They are all great at diaper changes and all give one heck of a spanking.
Although the spankings hurt, the mommies are really sweet and kind about it and do it because they love me. Thanks phone a mommy for making this a second home to me.
I hope that any of you who haven't yet called, you will do so and find out that each of these ladies know what they are doing and have such great hearts and love for each of their little babies. Hugs and kisses to all of the mommies!
Baby Cammie
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Cammie you are at home here. A home with plenty of mommies to spank you and diaper you just when you need it. It's great to have you in our phoneamommy family.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

ok cammie bend over Image
phoneamommysbabycam

I love you mommy ava and mommy shirley!

Thanks for being so welcoming to me, mommies. I do feel at home here and I love all the fun I have in the chatroom with you. Mommy Ava, you crack me up with the monkey spanking his own bottom wearing the cool shades and I love that paddle, think it would be fun to be spanked by that. Looks like a soft paddle to me.
Mommy Shirley thanks for being so welcoming and motherly, big hugs!
phoneamommysbabycam

I love my mommies

Mommy Ava, I would love to get a paddle like that, I wonder if I can find one like that. It looks like a good paddle to use for good boy spankings as it looks softer. Thanks Mommy shirley, you are a blessing and a wonderful mommy. I just want to thank each one of you mommies who has taken the time to hug me and get to know me and be so sweet and kind to me. I am so thankful. Big hugs.

Cammie
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Aww Cam has his own paddle :lol: It would make a good spanking paddle for good boy spankings. Thank yu Cam for all the sweet things you post for us. :D
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Cam, I think all of the mommies feel at home with you too. Thanks for livening up chat and talking football with me. :)
phoneamommysbabycam

I love phone a mommy

Thanks so much all you wonderful phone a mommies. You are all so wonderful. Thanks for being a blessing to me and making me feel at home here. Big hugs and kisses,

Baby Cammie
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Even though I'm a Mommy who does not spank I still enjoy your company...your sort of the room mascot....lol