Unique places for a public spanking?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Unique places for a public spanking?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi there mommies and babies,

I was just curious what is the most unique place you can think of for a public spanking to happen. The one I can think of is when mommy sara spanked me on her spaceship. What ideas do each of you mommies have?
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

That is a fun and unique place to be spanked. I suppose my favorite place to spank is in the classroom in front of all the other students.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Nanny Rachel

Park

Post by Nanny Rachel »

I guess the park is a special place for mommy to take her little ones but if they misbehave she will spank them right there...so you better be careful and listen to mommy and not take those toys away from all the other little ones...Rachel... :wink:
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I think that there could be a talent show at the community center, and I would have to drag you up in front of everyone and give you a harsh spanking for misbehaving during the show :P !

How's that Cammmie? teeheehee
love,

Mommy Maggy
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Actually, at one time in this country, there WAS a very unique place for public spankings/whippings: It was called the town square.

When Thomas Jefferson was growing up in Virigina in the mid-1700s, when Virigina was still under English law, people were spanked and whipped for all kinds of things, like getting married in the wrong church. :(

At that time, if you and your lover got married in a church that was NOT The Church of England (The "official" church of America) then you and your wife (or husband) were arrested and taken to the town square, tied to a pillory, and stripped naked, and spanked/whipped with a paddle, a birch rod, or leather whip. (Metal rods were forrbidden, because they could cause death.)

There, in the public square, in front of all of your firends, neighbors, family, you were spanked and whipped 10, 20. or 50 times, depending upon the sentance the judge handed out.

This is why there is a strict speration of Church and State written into our constutuion and bill of rights. When Jefferson saw this growing up, he was horrfied by it, and when we won the war/revolution he insisted on it becoming part of our law.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

That is a great idea Baby Stinky Britches!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Nanny Rachel

Special areas

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Well we all have our unique spots to have our spankings...but the ones that are the best are the ones that occur in public and everyone is watching as you turn red... :wink: ...so you better behave...Rachel
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

You were a very bad boy at the petting zoo. Mommy had to pull down your britches right in front of the baby animals and spank you right there. The baby animals all saw you, and all knew why you had to be punished.

"Baaaaaaadddd," said the lambs. The piglets all snorted in disapproval. The bunnies wrinkled their noses scornfully.

Tears streaked down your face in humiliation as your little bottom became red and sore. And everyone stopped what they were doing to watch.
phoneamommysbabycam

Love the idea of a petting zoo for a spanking

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Crissy, that's a great place for a public spanking in front of a lot of animals at a petting zoo. I also think a fun place to be spanked is in a Babies R Us store on the diaper aisle. I always love the idea of being spanked at a Super Target. I agree that church is always a good place for a public spanking with all the mommies dressed up for church watching as I get spanked. I also love the classrom as a good place for a public spanking especially in front of all the students. Does anyone else have some fun places for a public spanking?
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I say the beach, you have to change babies diapers often on the beach!!!!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Yes, I like the idea of the beach, also one of my favorite places is at the playground.
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
pinkluvs

On the beach

Post by pinkluvs »

I think you're right Jenna.
I remember running around buck-naked after taking my diaper off when I was little. My mom got mad since she told me time and time again not to take off my diaper.

Did I get a spanking? I sure did. I wanted to be "Tarzan" for some reason. That's what my mom told me anyway. But even Tarzan wore a loin-cloth (diaper) as she explained.

I was a bit of a handful when it came to discipline to say the least on this matter. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Kari

Spanked @ Toys R Us

Post by Kari »

I remember getting the spanking of a lifetime in the Toys R Us parking lot.
I was about 4 at the time.
I just got out of Preschool before Noon that day.
I was allowed to wear panties to school and left for lunch from there.
My Mommy's friend had a car.
So we all rode with her and her daughter.
Her daughter was about 6-9 months younger than me.
She was still not fully potty trained and had the occasional accident.
So diapers and/or Pull Ups were used on her when away from home.
Well I must of felt like hot stuff in my Preschool outfit and undies.
I was such a brat at lunch. Not eating anything and wasting food.
When I was in T.R.U. I was running away from my Mom and being real bad.
So Mommy grabbed me by the arm so hard it hurt.
She asked for the keys to the car.
Usually if I got a spanking, Mommy would wait till we got home.
At worst it was a bare bottom spanking, but usually not.
And in the privacy of my room.
This time Mommy got in the back seat, then pulled me in after.
She dropped my drawers to my ankles.
That made it hard to kick my feet or fight her.
She smacked my bare bottom just 5 times, but she hit hard!
I was bawling non stop.
Not only because it hurt, but people could see everything outside.
She went ahead and pulled my pants off the rest of the way.
Then she reached into her friends diaper bag and took out one of her daughters Huggies.
Sometimes I did piddle after a spanking, but not that bad.
I think she just wanted to add to the punishment.
So I begged and cried for my pants before her friend and daughter returned to the car.
Mommy made me ride home and to my room with a fully exposed diaper.
I remember feeling so little.
Also I was so exhausted that I fell asleep in the car on the way home.
A few hours later I woke up in my bed. Still wearing a diaper.
I was allowed to remove it and throw it away when I got up.
It was a little damp inside. But only I knew.
But my older Sister got home from school before I could change.
My Sis kept teasing me all evening.
Asking if I pooped my pants and needed changed.
It was so humiliating and a lesson well learned that day.
These days it's an erotic memory. And a good role play. :wink:
Instead of a DIAPER... Pampers ®
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

I think what would really be embarrassing would be getting a spanking at a birthday party, in front of all the other kids and their mommy's, then having to face them afterward.
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

When I was at the pool the other day this man or at least grown adult was in need of a spanking. He and his wife were sitting beside us on the chairs and she said she wasn't feeling well and wanted to go home. I won't repeat what his response was but he sure needed a spanking right then and there. Could you see yourself getting one at the pool :oops:
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I went on vacation to Orlando.. and why wouldn't you go to DISNEY WORLD when your in Orlando!
But any who... There was a lot going on and one of my abies was being a little naughty. I didn't want to give him a spanking because it was his first time to Disney and he was in front of MICKY! but he insisted by his naughty actions. so he got a good one in front of Micky and Minnie.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Yes, vacations and field trips are great spanking grounds!
Mommy Rebecca