I hate computers sometimes!

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
phoneamommysbabycam

I hate computers sometimes!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Don't get me wrong, I love that we have computers and they are good for a lot like coming to phone a mommy and all. I just am not a fan of how often it seems one of my computers seems to have a problem. They seem to get sick more than I do and they are computers. I wish you didn't have to put up with all the viruses and stuff and computers were a lot more user friendly. That is my two cents about computers.
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I totally agree with ya.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Me too it is so hard working for ourselves sometimes because we cant call an IT dept to come rescue us from our Mean ole Puters!!!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
dommymommylexus

PC

Post by dommymommylexus »

I can relate to issues with the pc, it happens to me often. I am actually thinking it may just be time for me to purchase a new one. I am in the dark ages and don't have a laptop yet, was thinking about maybe a macbook. Anyone have any good feedback on a macbook?
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I personally don't have a macbook, but I have heard that they get less attacks and such then regular windows based laptops.

Gina
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Macs get that spinning circle of death when a program is freezing. By and large, tho, they are better.