Which mommy would win in a spanking competition?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Which mommy would win in a spanking competition?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

A fun roleplay idea for a phone call I would like to do with one of you mommies or maybe even on a audio story is to have a spanking competiton between all the phone a mommies. There would be three rounds. The first round would be who can give the longest hand spanking over the diaper? The second round would be who can give the longest spanking with a paddle. The third round would be who can give the longest spanking with a hairbrush.
I am curious to ask which mommy thinks they would fare well in each of these competitons and who would like to do a call like that with me too.

Hugs,

Baby Cammie
Mommy Josie

Spankings

Post by Mommy Josie »

Oh my what a good question...I think we all would since we have all had such good experiences and know just how to give the perfect spanking and make them last forever...so you want to give it a try...I think your bottom would wear out before any of us....Josie... :)
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

All I know is no matter who wins what there is going to be one very sore behind in someones future. :P
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

That would be hard to know, but fun to play with and see what happened.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I would NOT win this contest but like louie said hen your butt is nice and red and baby is crying I'm the mommy you come to for comfort.
pinkluvs

I don't wat to be spanked!

Post by pinkluvs »

Ok, maybe just a little. But I really don't want a spanking. I just want to be diapered for being such a naughty boy. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I think your contest is initally unfair from the start, because it is much different to spank with the hand than is with an instrument. So make it fair and then you might have a chance in determining the winner, although I would guess it would be a very close and tough race!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
naughtyboyutah

Ok okay how about a hand spanking contest?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Okay mandy, what if it was a hand spanking competition? Which mommy would do really good at giving the longest hand spanking? I am curious to hear your responses.