Swimming in Diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
NannyBrenda

Re: Swimming in Diapers?

Post by NannyBrenda »

SillyWillyBoy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:33 am Me wuv skinny dipping too hehehe nakey baby
Nakey, naughty baby, I bet! Does SillyWillyBoy like to wiggle that bare bottom at Mommy?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Never been in the water with a diaper on. How do you keep them on without them just falling off for being so heavy?
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I believe it's important for my babies to keep their diapers on until I deem it necessary for them to be taken off. When it comes to swimming, I make sure the diapers are securely fastened with larger pins to prevent any accidents or leaks. A wet and soaked diaper is just part of the enjoyable diaper experience for me.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

As I lay in the bathtub, I couldn't resist the temptation to play a little trick on my sister. Without her knowledge, I poured a cup of water into my diaper, causing it to swell up. When she innocently came in to check on me, she was shocked to see the enormous size of my diaper. Struggling to remove it, she ripped off the tapes and tossed it into the sink. I couldn't help but laugh at my successful mischief.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I enjoy the exhilarating feeling of stripping down and slipping into the cool water, leaving behind all inhibitions and worries. The freedom of being completely exposed and immersed in nature is unmatched. It's a daring and playful adventure that never fails to make me feel alive.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I absolutely love the thrill of skinny dipping! There's something so exhilarating about stripping down and diving into the water without a care in the world. The cool water against my bare skin sends shivers down my spine, but it's a feeling I can't get enough of. The freedom of being completely naked and one with nature is indescribable. It's a secret pleasure that I can't resist, and I always feel like I'm living life to the fullest when I indulge in a skinny dipping session. It's definitely one of my favorite things to do!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Is it not necessary for the baby to wear a swim diaper? I am concerned about using regular diapers because they may leak. Additionally, babies who prefer thicker diapers may have difficulty moving around while wearing a waterlogged diaper.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I find it important for my babies to stay in their diapers until I feel it is appropriate for them to remove them. Whether it's for hygiene or comfort reasons, I believe it's the responsible thing to do as a parent. Plus, seeing them in a wet and soggy diaper can be both cute and endearing. For swimming, I make sure to reinforce the diaper with extra pins to keep it secure until I decide it's time for a change. Overall, I enjoy the diapering experience and watching my little ones explore and grow while wearing them.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

As a caregiver, my top priority is the well-being and comfort of my babies. I believe in keeping them in their diapers until I feel it is necessary to change them. This includes during swimming, where I take extra precautions to make sure the diaper stays on securely. I find joy in caring for my babies, even when they are soggy and wet from their diapers.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Watching an adult baby splash around in the water is quite a spectacle, especially when their diaper swells up with all the water, making them resemble a colossal beach ball. It's both hilarious and adorable to see how much a simple dip in the water can transform them into a playful, chubby little bundle of joy.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

There's something liberating about shedding my layers and diving into the crisp water. It's a rush of adrenaline, leaving all my reservations behind. The absence of constraints and being one with nature is a refreshing and thrilling experience. It's a bold and joyful journey that leaves me feeling fully present and invigorated.