Favorite Call?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
MommyJackie13

Favorite Call?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hiya babies! Of all the times you've called and played with me or one of our other lovely Mommies, do you have an all time favorite fantasy to call about?
Tawny

Re: Favorite Call?

Post by Tawny »

I'm more than a little curious about this myself! Our babies do like so many different things that it would be great to see what's the best.
sissytonya

Post by sissytonya »

For me it has been dressing in a sissy outfit, chastity and diapered corner time after the call. There is just something I find wonderful about such calls. I have also enjoyed (or loved to hate) being lectured and taught lessons in how to be properly submissive.
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

sissytonya, that certainly is a fun way to spend your phone call ;) getting dressed up all lovely for mommy, and making sure that your little sissy clit is locked up tight so that you aren't tempted to play with it before you are told! it makes us happy to know that such lessons resonate with you <3
pauly

Post by pauly »

I enjoy it when mommy gets nice and messy with me to make my penis hard and teaches me how to please her better than daddy dies. Daddy doesnt know how to please mommy and he has a tiny penis.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

oOo I always love playing with you when Daddy is gone, Pauly ;) Can't wait to tell you all about how much better you are than him the next time you call sugar :-*
pauly

Post by pauly »

I can't wait to call you mommy I want to be a good boy and make mommy feel good. I will always take care of my mommy.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sounds like pauly is a good boy for mommy! Good boys should always get rewarded, don't you agree? ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohhh I love hearing about all our little ones fantasies...and I definitely love acting them out with u mmhmm...mommy loves taking care of her ABabies ❤️
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

Love to be dressed in my thick pink diapys with my tight fitting pink plastic pants wif teddies on them with suppositories inserted before call so when mommy helps me to fill my diapy me can please mommy, me always listen to my mommy an i like what mommy likes....🤗
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe yes you always try your best to be a good girl don't you sissy? ;) Its lots of fun to play with you and do whatever Mommy likes best
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Baby, that call is a LOT of fun. Giving encouragement is just what a mommy is supposed to do for silly babies like you, isn't that right?
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

Mommy Bwenda an Mommy Jackie you both so right sissy tami wuvs my mommies...an always listens to you so me dont get in trouble...😉
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Sissy baby tami ur a doll to talk with wether on the phone or chat, ur always very polite and do exactly as mommy asks...such a good girl 😁😊 always a pleasure playing with u 😉
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

Aw thank.you Mommy Candy me do enjoy chatting an talking on phone wif you we always haf so much fun an i do always listen to my mommy tami likes what mommy likes tami woves her mommy so much 🤗😉🙂
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohhh tami over a year of playful fun with u and the mommies ❤️ The mommies appreciate ur eagerness to please us all and u r a very good girl 🥰 sissy baby tami is such a sweetie and mommy loves playing with her naughty little girl 😉
Babybarbie

Post by Babybarbie »

o wow to see what kind of different calls all of yall like is amazing, I like the Mommie and son dirty little secret myself if you know what I mean lol
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I enjoy all of my calls as there is always a fun new experience with each caller every single time. I love making sure that all of my darlings are having a great time and it is always a pleasure to play with all of you, my sweet little ones.
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

My favorite call is when mommy takes me over her knee for a spanking and then hugs me afterwards telling me that mommy loves me and that's why mommy has to spank me. Mommy Tawny do you think I need a spanking?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

phoneamommysbabycam wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:22 am My favorite call is when mommy takes me over her knee for a spanking and then hugs me afterwards telling me that mommy loves me and that's why mommy has to spank me. Mommy Tawny do you think I need a spanking?
Silly baby, you almost always need a spanking, and I know Mommy Tawny has given you more than a few! Do you need one right now? How's your room looking right now?